Search results

1. Z

developer

Hi, I was about to post regarding the developer position as well and came upon this post. Will there be any possibility that PWO will be opening up vacancies for this position again? I've just graduated from my course (Game & Entertainment Technology) and we specialize in C++.
  2. Z

Unable to login to Playerdex

Alright.
  3. Z

Bluerise, is there anyway to e-mail you or private message you? I don't think our timezones are the same so the IRC won't be very useful.
  4. Z

It says invalid username/password. I typed out the password. I'm able to login into the playerdex and forum with the same password but unable to login into the client. I have the latest client as I just downloaded it from the playerdex a few days ago.
  5. Z

Thanks for the help. I've managed to login into the playerdex. I then change to my preferred password and downloaded the client. However, when I tried to login into the game, it says invalid username/password. I entered the new password that I just changed. I tried logging into the playerdex and...
  6. Z

And yes, my username is T
  7. Z

Hey there. It has been awhile since I got on to PWO. So I decided to check it out after god knows how long. I resetted my password for this account and received the password via email. However, when I tried to login to the playerdex with the password provided, I wasn't able to login. The last...