Search results

1. Casablanca

Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

For all he selfish butthurts who are not happy with this update, I'll say to you the same thing YOU say to anyone who criticize how this game is incredibly slowly getting emproved: "It is a beta game, so deal with it!". :P Seriously, I always found the Dratini hunting plain dumb (and boring)...
  2. Casablanca

Revamped Dragons Den quest - Removal of water lab

I was complaining the other day about how boring Dratini's hunting is... I'm glad the quest has been reviewed. And I agree, the Water Lab is plain boring especially that you need to finish the fisherman's hat quest in order to gain access to it... Also, making some quests require only 8 badges...
  3. Casablanca

Time to Debate Legendary Pokemon; Should they be added?

IMO, lengendaries must stay unique otherwise they will lose their value and the title of "Legendary" that been said, IMO again, I guess it would be nice if some (or even ALL THE legendaries) are added to the game but just as "NPCs" (or such) which means they will be uncatchable. what I mean, is...
  4. Casablanca

well, Hi !

I will certainly keep playing, Johto badges are finally added =) and the time I get all the 16 badges other features maybe added too =D
  5. Casablanca

well, Hi !

well, uhm ... the server is Frozen and needs an Ice-Heal (lamejokes.com :-X ) so waiting for it to come back; here I am surfing in the forum and in PWO's wiki ! ;D uhm .. well I am a guy, 22 years old, I guess you already noticed I don't speak English perfectly since I'm from Morocco (N.-W...
  6. Casablanca

my character is stuck

hello ! please, I am stuck too. I cannot move, I cannot type in the chat neither ! helps us please ! http://i.imgur.com/c2S7u.png EDIT : this is weird, but I typed [ESC] and I am no more stuck !!!