Search results

1. Pansy

lost pokemon

Also, none of these Pokémon have been affiliated with your account, so with that I am locking his topic.
  2. Pansy

lost pokemon

To reiterate what Klay has said, we require proof AKA screenshots of the agreement that they were daycaring these Pokémon for you and the trade.
  3. Pansy

Announcing: The Candy Canes Christmas Concert

Happy holidays everyone. Good luck with the hunts.
  4. Pansy

The video about the game

Bạn đã được yêu cầu giữ video của mình trong chủ đề này. Vui lòng tiếp tục làm như vậy hoặc thay vào đó tôi sẽ bắt đầu xóa các chủ đề. Trân trọng
  5. Pansy

Let's talk this through respectfully

I'm just Marmite on toast.
  6. Pansy

AFK Timer extension.

It will be released with the next client update.
  7. Pansy

AFK Timer extension.

We thank you for everyone's input on this and it seems we have reached a consensus. Kind regards ~
  8. Pansy

Easy suggestions for quick improvement of PWO.

I will also note they will not show in your backpack until the server is restarted because I am incompetent. I also amended Johto and Kanto eggs to be tradable also as they were not. I will make all these changes more clear to the public once I know the restart has happened. Happy gaming on...
  9. Pansy

Event Sun, Sea and Hunting!

It is something we do need to fix as there's a new currency every event. I will raise it up in the near future. I know other players have asked for an NPC that can be used to remove stuff too. There is already one in game, but needs to be reworked.
  10. Pansy

The event has now concluded. On behalf of the PWO team, we hope you enjoyed the event and thank you for partaking! The tutors will remain in game until the 31st of August
  11. Pansy

The event will end on the 31st of July at 9pm UTC.
  12. Pansy

AFK Timer extension.

I wouldn't be able to make a tea or coffee in the minutes it would take to be kicked. Partly why I bolded reasonable. I'd see no harm in a small extension, but we figured it would be better to see what other players think instead of rolling it out without a say.
  13. Pansy

AFK Timer extension.

Hello, It has recently been put forward that we should extend the AFK timer in game. We would like to ask the players on their thoughts on what they feel would be a reasonable time. Kind regards The PWO team.
  14. Pansy

Can’t find Discord link

So I found out the other day lol. It is a known issue. So glad to see you again, avfctom. I remember you from IRC.
  15. Pansy

Are hotkeys/controllers available?

I use a Steam Controller which is great for it's tracking pad! Requires no set up; just the joycon to move and the tracker for your cursor. Also wireless or plug in. I got mine during a Steam sale some years ago for around £4, though I am unsure of what they sell for now or if they're still...
  16. Pansy

It is really amazing. The community right now is crazy and reminds me of when I first started! It's great to see players coming together how they have been :) I hope life is treating you well Future! Always good to see a post from you!
  17. Pansy

Being around so things to get off the chest, once and for good.

The collab event was great and it was certainly a lot of fun for both players and staff, I believe. Shodan dedicated a lot of his time to us and the event to get that rolled out and I believe it was a first here! I hope we can continue this and be educated by our playerbase.
  18. Pansy

Tutorial: Remapping buttons for easier hunting.

I mean, why not just use a controller in general? XD Though I imagine the guy from Discord wanting a free hand for his brews would love this!
  19. Pansy

Tutorial: Remapping buttons for easier hunting.

Controllers though.
  20. Pansy

I said in game yesterday and I'll say it again; it is great to see a kind face come back for the event. I'm glad you enjoyed the event and I wish you the best of luck in finding whatever you're after!