Search results

1. L

Some Ideas for PWO

Ok, just forget about all that. Nintendo's copyrights must fall. Al nintendo games are very good but i hate that part of him. No one can express their love and creativity in making a pokemon fanmadr game because of the Copyrights.
  2. L

Some Ideas for PWO

Not at all, that was only some examples. If i would have said all that i already writed in my PC, i think you would end reading it after 1 hour (depending if u are a fast reader or not). You said they where in lack of manpower right? U mean that they don't have so much people that knows about...
  3. L

Repurposing NPCs

"Make a nice large map that is like a maze and have tons of NPCs in there hiding for us to hunt down and kill. That'd be interesting." Interesting indeed (^0^). I would like to see that. *laughs very hard*
  4. L

Some Ideas for PWO

Done
  5. L

Some Ideas for PWO

Hi! I am LaxiusGames (Alex). I can't play this game because i am on vacations on some Island and we don't have wi-fi (just mobile data). I wanted so much to create a Pokemon MMO game when i was 14 but i didn't and i still don't have the knowledge to do that. Then i found this MMO that is awesome...