1. I

How to level up without tiring

Little correction: MS gives only 15% more EXP
  2. I

Game: New Train Route - Live

I've 16 Badges (forgot to say that)
  3. I

Game: New Train Route - Live

In Saffron and Veridian it is possible to go to Silver Town normally.
  4. I

Please

I will miss "the Hammer"
  5. I

How to make Pokemoney

Rebattle the NPCs it the Beginning (Viridian Forest or R29/30). They Rebattle after 24h like a Gymleader.
  6. I

evolution and stats question

stats will raise but IVs will stay. So if you Pikachu has e.g. Speed-IV 31 it will stay on every Level 31, even if you evolve it!
  7. I

5 pokemon you think should be added to the token shop

Generation 4 Pokémon will be added later so be pacient. Dont pick 5 Pokémon random. If 5 Pkm get added then it as kind of a Preview it should be the 3 Starter+ the last 2 Eeveelutions.
  8. I

Poll: what features do you want first?

Breeding is totally useless in a MMO! In my Oppinion! It the same point Merse wrote: Nearly all getable Pokémon so it is possibel, to get all Pokémon without paying with Tokens. If people stop donating (because they don't "have to"), PWO will run out of Money and the Server shutdown. The only...
  9. I

Spamming reports in Community Watch. Seriously?!

(PWO-)Life would much easier, when Player start reading the Tutorial, the Forums and/or the Wiki...
  10. I

Introducing Mt Silver.

No Quest? isnt that a bit to easy?
  11. I

legendary pokes in pwo

You should be able to battle the Bird-Trio everytime and not only on Events!
  12. I

legendary pokes in pwo

Why not anymore?
  13. I

what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline?????

Re: what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline? Nope it happens spontaneously
  14. I

what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline?????

Re: what do u do at the time of downtime and server offline? I know the Scene Panda...so emotional ;(
  15. I

legendary pokes in pwo

Mewtwo is fightable in Ceruelan Cae, a NPC has it! @CoolKnightST: Even with this rules will it be hard, because in nearly 6 Month or 1 Year there will be too many Legends! I Disargee with your Idea.
  16. I

legendary pokes in pwo

Yeah but what does it change? You know where it is but you have to do a Quest for it to enter :)
  17. I

whats your fishing lvl??

I never wrote that I fish Pokémon, only that I can GET them :) And Lapras is not 50? Why not? It is powerful enough to be!
  18. I

whats your fishing lvl??

You say that i need F-Lvl to catch Dratini? I dont think so! Lapras F-Lvl is 50 too but i caught like 5-7 or so. Any explanation? :)
  19. I

legendary pokes in pwo

Maybe make extra "Hidden Areas" in PP for Zapdos, in Seafoam Island for Articuno and in the Villa in Cinnaber for Moltres. All are only be able to enter after getting 16 Badges and do a small Quest (like CC-Quest). Would that be a plan?
  20. I

whats your fishing lvl??

F-Lvl 41 but don't need a higher... All Water-Pokémon i want can i get :)