Search results

1. A

EVENT NPC Hiding Champ

Anyone know how to talk to him? Does he do anything?
  2. A

Duskull >:/

So I know Duskull is HR but this guy is avoiding me ridiculously I'm just curious when is the last time anyone has even caught one? I been up in the tower for a good 5days now and I know a HR can take that long or even longer just hearing other ppls captures of him might help me keep faith lmao.
  3. A

Ingame Layout

So I see ppl post up screenshots of themselves ingame but I wanna know how does one change the layout of the chatbox and all of that and along with making it look sharper and more possible to read. Any help would be appreciated ^^
  4. A

Quilava trade

Not sure where I should post this but I was suppose to trade my Quilava to someone for 60k but my client messed up and can't get back in yet... I cant remember the persons name but if you see this sorry I got disconnected -.- and if this is in the wrong section of the forum I am sorry
  5. A

Yanma Question

So I recently caught a Yanma but when I went to go look up its data in the pokedex it is all blank and I have restarted and logged out several times but still its completely blank and I was wondering if this is some type of glitch.
  6. A

Question about pokemon stats

So I have been watching the chat box as I train and can't help but notice when they are talking about shiny pokemon they also bring up the stats and this IV's and checking IV's what exactly is this refering to? sorry if this is a newbish question but I honestly have no clue what so ever -.-
  7. A

RAWR!!!!!

Well I just joined yesterday and I love me some pokemon lol. I am 25 but seriously no matter the age pokemon is too much not to love :D I'd have to say my favorite pokemon is Duskull :) Been watching pokemon all the way from when it first began some years ago (that just makes me feel old...