Search results

1. S

Allow starter Farming (as a reset, not new Account!)

I think now 1 week about my suggestion, i agree there are some parts in it, which need change. The reason why i choose the questline (get all badges) is, because it is a long and maybe the best questline which can use to make content for old players with low invest of development. But it need...
  2. S

I see my suggestion get misunderstand (sorry for my bad english), you give away 6 shinys from your Team and get a new starter. All your Pokemon in your Boxes are still there and you dont need your old starter. I will mark "from your team" in the first post also in bolt. If you complete the...
  3. S

With my suggestion i want to make a way to obtain Pokemon not only by grinding in grass/water or by spending real money. With a alt you can not share the starter to your main account and cant get a chance for a shiny, so there is a slightly different. I am sure there are not many people who will...
  4. S

A idea from me is to make starter farmable. Starters are not much worth, accepted the very good IVs with all 25+ . So it is not that bad for the economy. The way you can get it is talk to a NPC near to Professor Oak's or Professor Elm's lab. You need: - all badge from Kanto and Johto - a full...
  5. S

The 2020 PWO awards

Player Categories: The Youngster Joey award: Dammad2020 The Ace Trainer award: The Clown award: Klay The Professor's Aide award: Isguros The Collector award: The Pokemon Breeder award: The Painter award: Witchy The Bug Maniac award: Staff Categories: The Engineer award: The Teacher award: The...