1. T

A God Sighting

I AM THE PWO GOD
  2. T

A God Sighting

NO. That god is me.
  3. T

A God Sighting

You have all forgotten about the true god........
  4. T

Event The Vote is Closed!

2 4 6 8! Wigglytuff will bring us hate!
  5. T

Event The Vote is Closed!

1 2 3 4s! Azumarill will end all wars! 5 6 7 8! Vote for it or it will be to late!
  6. T

Naming pokes

From what I've seen from online games even the most strict filter can be bypassed.
  7. T

Naming pokes

I always thought naming Pokemon has not been implemented because people will find a way to put profanity in the names of their pokes.
  8. T

I'm back

NO MORE
  9. T

I'm back

UwU
  10. T

I'm back

I've been really busy in the weeks that have passed,but now I'm ready to rock again. Thanks for reading
  11. T

full screen

As far as I know Full Screen is buggy
  12. T

Is this game going to END ?

It's not dead, it's just in a bad phase that will be over soon. Sevii is being worked on by staff and there is not enough staff to get things moving quickly. People left for many reasons: 1. They played this game a lot and got burnt out 2. They left cause close friends in this game left and for...
  13. T

New Faces of PWO

Sorry man I can't show you my face, goats dont have fingers
  14. T

New Faces of PWO

Pretty Cute thread
  15. T

Thank you All

Really kewl m8. Great to have you as a part of our love triangle SSUPER COMMUNITY
  16. T

PWO New Year's Resolutions

Lol I thought people saw this thread and just didn't care about it so I was pretty shocked to find out that people actually replied
  17. T

The 2018 PWO Awards

I would like to thank you all that voted for me as most talkative. I'm so glad that you think I am talkative *cries* . I will neva fweeeze.
  18. T

I shall try to start one of the most successful day cares in the server (And then enslave all your pokemon with my powerful psychic types)
  19. T

Hello My friends it is I Trainer5 and we know that 2019 is now upon us. So if you're willing to share, please tell us, what do you intend to accomplish in PWO during the year 2019? Be it to better your skills or bond more with the community ( Or we could send an angry mob to Mr Lua's house with...
  20. T

Event Christmas Clash

Was GE PanMan a sign?