Search results

1. B

Greetings trainers

Welcome to PWO, I hope you enjoy your time here. :)
  2. B

PWO Gameplay Video

Thank you, I'll be making more before too long. :)
  3. B

PWO Gameplay Video

Oh! That's a good idea, didn't even think of that. ^_^ Thank you. :)
  4. B

PWO Gameplay Video

What up everyone? I made a random gameplay video for PWO so I thought I'd share it with y'all. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MM2HyUTl_w Let me know what you think of it, if anyone wants me to I'll make a walkthrough for starting in both Kanto and Johto. :)
  5. B

Gameplay Videos

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. :) I've started doing Lets Plays and Game Reviews and such and thought "Hey, PWO is an amazing game, maybe I should do some videos on that!"
  6. B

Gameplay Videos

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but would it be alright if I made some gameplay videos of PWO and uploaded them to Youtube?
  7. B

Hello Everyone. :)

Thank you all and I'm loving every minute of it. :)
  8. B

Thank you all, I have indeed been having fun and enjoying this game and I believe I shall continue to do so for a very long time to come. :)
  9. B

Thank you, hope to see you in game sometime. :)
  10. B

Hello everyone, I've been a member of this community off and on for quite a long time now, but I'm only just starting to be active on the forums and socially. Hope everyone else enjoys this game as much as I do.
  11. B

Pokemon Trade Center

I agree an auction house type of system should return, but I'm willing to wait until the Playerdex update is complete. Shane has been working himself to death lately from what I can tell, and I very much appreciate that, so I won't ask the staff to rush anything. I'd rather it take longer and...
  12. B

Website Feedback

I don't know if I'm supposed to post in here because nobody else has, but the site said to post here with opinions about the updated site. I'm using Windows 7, Chrome Version 35.0.1916.114 m and my resolution is 1280x1024 and I think the updated site looks great just the way it is.
  13. B

^_^ hi every one

Welcome to PWO. :)