Search results

1. Shiny!Midou~

A simple suggestion for the current Halloween event.

finally someone said this lol dark pulse foul play and superpower and in addition draco meteor ( i know it's kinda hard to do it since ther's no fairy typing yet but almost all dragons are useless without it except dragonite ) and Maybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee who know volt tackle and throw in fire...
  2. Shiny!Midou~

Being around so things to get off the chest, once and for good.

too long to read nub get gud ps : ما عندهم ما يعملو ليك peace out
  3. Shiny!Midou~

MinUsoft event (how to get motherboards?)

fainting koffing
  4. Shiny!Midou~

Event Minusoft Corp. are under attack!

best timing from best GM '-' =D
  5. Shiny!Midou~

Elite 4

cus u are nub obviously lol
  6. Shiny!Midou~

New Faces of PWO

not really lol
  7. Shiny!Midou~

New Faces of PWO

this is how a not robot person would take his picture rofl it was in my graduation day like 1 year ago lel
  8. Shiny!Midou~

Client 1.98.3 / Victory Road

https://forum.pokemon-world-online.com/index.php?threads/elite-4.38882/ check this thread as i told u yestrday it will help u beating him easily
  9. Shiny!Midou~

Elite 4

yep
  10. Shiny!Midou~

New Faces of PWO

indeed a robot would technically take a better picture lol
  11. Shiny!Midou~

Elite 4

Hello Pwo Players As Many of You Saw that The Elite 4 is Now LIve so I am Here to Try and Help by giving Each Elite 4 Team and The Boss Team with Many Suggestion on How to Beat Them 1st Elite4 : Grass He Uses Grass Poke : Breloom / Tangrowth / Amoonguss / Venusaur / Cacturne / Serperior As many...
  12. Shiny!Midou~

Stuck at authenticating

nice sig lol
  13. Shiny!Midou~

The Nickname List

Midou Maddie Ahmed
  14. Shiny!Midou~

The 2020 PWO awards

The Youngster Joey award: Nathanswift/partar The Ace Trainer award:Grchw The Clown award: Shodan / towel The Professor's Aide award: Isguros The Collector award: Ramens/partar The Pokemon Breeder award: The Painter award: Nistaa The Bug Maniac award: Towel Staff Categories: The Engineer...
  15. Shiny!Midou~

Introducing myself as a new staff member

hello and nice to meet u umbreon fan <3
  16. Shiny!Midou~

Keeping special moves after deleting them

ice punch and subs and avalanche on a ttar ? seriously ? it's not a set at all lol ice punch for what ? for flying or dragons ? stone edge stab move subs for what ? to win a turn ? dragon dance will get you a good turn and will even power ur stats superpower seems reasonable but avalanche...
  17. Shiny!Midou~

The 2019 Pwo Awards

The Results Are Done, sorry for the delay 2019 was a nice year we met some new People and life goes on Thanks to everyone who joined this and have a nice year
  18. Shiny!Midou~

The 2019 Pwo Awards

for me obviously :)