Search results

1. S

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

Hi im in the middle of a crises... p ls help me i have encountered a blackout,....and cant come out of it i have followed al the instructions of PANSY...who guided me ......however i have lost more than 3 hrs of game play..for no fault of mine...i kindly request to look into the matter and...
  2. S

Shiny Alakazam Give-Away (Finished)

RE: Shiny Alakazam Give-Away 1 )its about 3 months from now...will continue to be more if a person like u is a player to help around 2)no favoritism..since u gotta catch them all...moto>>but i do have a liking for physchic types. 3)adventure..hunting..and not to forget events and challenges...
  3. S

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

tnx ,matileo for the oppotunity...i hope my luck changes
  4. S

Matileo's G.A - (S)Feraligatr - Finished*

RE: Matileo's give away - Shiny Feraligatr hi  mati....im sheldon...well answers regarding to your  questions are:  1. truely a fan...since 5yrs.  2.i wouldnt say good. ..but I do help in lvl ups  for cheap and lended money too.  3.pwo ..I started in October 2016...becoz I was introduced to the...
  5. S

The 2016 PWO Awards [Results]

RE: The 2016 PWO Awards Members Smartest : Sweetboi Friendliest: ahmedov,pavan221292 Funniest:Sweetboi,ahmedov Coolest: Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year: Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Most Talkative: Charlotte~ Most Trustworthy: ahmedov,Sweetboi Most Helpful...
  6. S

Happy Fossilween! (EVENT CLOSED)

RE: Happy Fossilween! :@ damn f******** game...I enjoying this crap...im f**** stuck for the last 5 hour ....why.....I reported  this same  bug last some time... it seems u don't care about the costumer satisfaction....im stuck I cant move....ive missed to catch many good pokemon and 3 shiny...
  7. S

RE: Happy Fossilween! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ damn f******** game...I enjoying this crap...im f**** stuck for the last 5 hour ....why.....I reported  this same  bug last some time... it seems u don't care about the costumer satisfaction....im stuck I cant move....ive missed to catch many good...
  8. S

RE: Happy Fossilween! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ damn f******** game...I enjoying this crap...im f**** stuck for the last 5 hour ....why.....I reported  this same  bug last some time... it seems u don't care about the costumer satisfaction....im stuck I cant move....ive missed to catch many good...
  9. S

10. S

11. S

12. S

13. S

14. S