Search results

1. F

Just want to say....I'm back!

Welcome back hotshot <3
  2. F

Hello all

Hey there hotshot, I'am Lord of the flames. Flamebomber I 'am. Welcome to PWO I hope you have a great time. You wont find anyone hotter than me ;) :-*
  3. F

Hey Guys :)

It's good to see you got back your account Soul. I guess you do remember from in-game? I'am a little Less hotter in game he-he.
  4. F

Nya~ i'm Creepergirl

Hello hotshot, I seen you in game. even be friend-ed you little child. So I hope you are enjoying PWO.
  5. F

Hey :D

Or just get a oddish and keep using Absorb til brock is dead.That also works. Dont get a tangala then you must train him to level 10 and he is hard to train becuase the only attack move he got is Constric You can find oddish,bellspourt and tagala at Viridian forest Clearing. How to enter there...
  6. F

Moves that are not working

Hello. I Was playing the game and I noticed ''Absorb'' does not heal your own Pokemon. The game says that Acid increase the enemy's Special def. Also,the paralyses status only work if you use paralyses attack after that. it don't work. unless you keep spamming it. However I'am sure you guys...
  7. F

Hey :D

-welcome hotshot I'am Flamebomber, he he. I also lost to Brock once. then i got a butterfree and a oddish then I beat brock. Once you beat you get allot of freedom. instead of going straight to misty who is around 17-20 you can go up the nugget road. But watch out for bobby he awaits you right...
  8. F

hi everyone

Hello Hotshot Welcome back to PWO. I hope that I will see you again in the future :)
  9. F

Hi everyone

Hello hotshot. I'm Flame bomber Welcome to our lovely Community. I hope you enjoy PWO. : D
  10. F

Hello kind people

Hello hotshot I'am Flamebomber the hottest of all the people here. Welcome to Pokemon World Online. I hope you have an wonderfully time playing this fantastic game O0 Darn you Cyy for committing ''hello'' before me :D
  11. F

IM BACK ! ROHIT!

Hello Hotshot. I'am Flame bomber, Nice to meet you. I used to be Mewshi back then hihi.
  12. F

Hi

Hi there hotshot. It's me Flamebomber the NR 1 top noob of them all :D. I like turtles.
  13. F

a bomberman

All-right. Thank ye once again :)
  14. F

a bomberman

A gengar( my dictionary wants to replace gengar with Genaro weird. ) seams rather a easy target if you are an dark type. However I'm a fire type and I will burn you to your non exist bones. Or that I will make a BBQ out of you he-he-he. So pretty much i'm a Psycho fire maker. Soo can you tell...
  15. F

a bomberman

Ah Mew -> Mewtwo . Almost same deal probably both of them are as strong as each other. since you can pretty much say that Mew is the mother to mewtwo. Anyway. Whats your favorite Pokemon Creeper girl and jinji? Say. where can I post my non Pokemon artwork on this forum I want to show off my...
  16. F

a bomberman

Thank you, creeper girl. I will have fun. please don't explode behind my back.
  17. F

a bomberman

Well, I do have many words. But you see I don't know really how to express myself sometimes. I should have added that i'am from Norway as well. A viking Mather effect. I love bomberman it's one of the best games there is except for pokemon of course he-he. What tastes I got in Pokemon. Well I...
  18. F

a bomberman

Hello I'am Flame bomber i'am also part of the Bomber Sh-it-en-nou. (it's true check out the Wikipedia page of mine. I'am not swearing :[ ) It's nice to meet you all. Some have probably seen me in the game already. That's if you are still on the way to the first gym.