Search results

1. A

Blue's Log Of Updates

Awesome, Oreki! ;-) By the way, any news regarding porting to linux? (I wasn't around for quite some time again.) Damn, that 'd be great.
  2. A

PWO on linux?

virtualbox should give you access to the internet without further settings. your connection in virtual os should appear as wired con through eth0. I don't know exactly what have you done but it probably wasn't necessary and in my opinion it's source of your problem.
  3. A

Can't complete CC quest

small update: killed about 100 horseas, raised fishing lvl from 40 to 45 but still nothing :c
  4. A

Can't complete CC quest

Yeah but I have already done the Whirl Islands quest. I said it in my post. Will try r45 though. Hope I'll have more luck there. Thanks
  5. A

Can't complete CC quest

Hi. I have similar problem to this one but there's one difference. I don't have dragon scale. I have done the scale quest (finding family members) and used the scale long before the CC quest was made. So I opened wiki and found that horsea can drop dragon scale. I went to Whirl islands and...
  6. A

PWO on linux?

Yeah, it's really difficult to get pwo running under linux. Once I succeeded, thanks to wine1.3 and ubuntu 10.04 But since then I had no luck. No chance running it via wine or virtualbox (with XP, I haven't tried 7 yet) on ubuntu, fc17 or gentoo. I'd be really glad if staff decided to port it to...
  7. A

Everything: Planned Downtime

It's not a bug so it won't be fixed. Hope that your update will work asap. GL, guys.
  8. A

After Much Deliberation

Ahoj, Arthur (prezývkou Chinatom). Ak si myslíš že každý tu má písať ako mu zobák narástol, tak ja ti tak tiež odpoviem. Ako si si už určite všimol, PWO má isté problémy so serverom. Sú priamo spojené s otvorením registrácie - nápor na server bol taký veľký že...
  9. A

After Much Deliberation

Great... I was guessing, why on the earth I can't log in for about hour... So this is an answer.. Hope u guys will add second server soon.. Good luck with that And imho, opening registration without new server doesn't make sense.. It'll only make even harder to log in to game.
  10. A

We're Back In Business!

U did a great job. I'm glad that registration is open, my friends could finally join this game.. But, on the other hand... With new users came lags.. Last time i saw 'em two months ago.. But they are back. Maybe new server could help us, it would be great. Now there are 695 / 700 users...