Search results

1. T

Suggestion/Idea

I think the trading locations can be tedious at times, but the travelling makes the game feel more like an MMO and I like it.
  2. T

Poll: what features do you want first?

A, fixing some moves will make some redundant Pokemon useable. D, new quests mean players will have more things to do in the game. G, baby pokemon! M, would just make life more easier.
  3. T

Worst MMO beta ever created

Opinions opinions. Personally I love it.
  4. T

Just an Idea..

I like the idea of being able to buy membership for ingame money, like 40-50mill.
  5. T

How to get money?

Hunt down some HRs and sell em
  6. T

Staff suggestion

My opinion... it would be whoever has the most input in chat gets the most votes.
  7. T

What Pokemon would YOU eat?

Maybe weedle-on-a-stick? Or roasted Ditto on an open Charizard's tail-flame.
  8. T

What is your opinion of the community?

This pretty much sums up my opinion, and if I said this on a post, not being a Staff member, my post would probably be buried and shunned. But all in all, I think the Staff are helpful and the community do help eachother, even if there's a slight 'if I help this person maybe the Staff will...
  9. T

Favorite Shiny?

Shiny Dusclops looks pretty cool. Just a shame it'll be near impossible to get on PWO D;
  10. T

Pwo Halloween Event So Far For You?

Nothing great.. a few Onix and a Koffing. Been looking for Shuppet/Cacnea for nearly 6 hours intotal. Sad times :c
  11. T

Old Pwo Player/new Account + Adventure Progress.

I envy you. So much. I spent about 3 hours looking for a Shuppet, VR! Give me your luck x)
  12. T

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

Fantastic work! Loving the new maps so far. (:
  13. T

Old Pwo Player/new Account + Adventure Progress.

Congrats on the Snorlax! Wish I was as lucky as you.
  14. T

Pwo Grinding Music

I...I think I need new pants.. Almost got butterflies listening to this c:
  15. T

A Vent Topic

Hunted a Shiny Natu for.. God knows how long. Weeks, months. Never got it, I go back to the Ruins for a few hours every now and again. :c
  16. T

Pwo Grinding Music

Thank you for this! Tis pretty good. (:
  17. T

Pwo Grinding Music

Currently grinding my fishing level up to these. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WbKBKim ... re=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbaTPPM7FXw Fantastic songs. c:
  18. T

Pwo Grinding Music

I feel like I can take on the world with this song on. Right after I have a shave...
  19. T

Best Pokemon You've Lost From A Rollback..

Only ever lost a Machop to rollbacks and that was a few days ago. Sad times. :c
  20. T

Game: Subtle Tweaks For Better Battles!

Good job Jinji! I noticed this using Double Kick before reading this post and was a bit shocked.