Search results

1. S

BOT attacks

last week(iirc), a new update was done w/c is the game security.. right now, i think the update had a little bit of failure, i saw botters (not only one).. i'd like to report them but i don't have screen recorder(i dunno what it's called but it's the one w/c is used to record a video from your...
  2. S

Bugged when switching on wild pokes

as what the title says, on the first pic, switching is already done and as u notice, it says "pokemon already fainted" but it still has full health. and on the second pic, when i let my arbok attack, my hariyama is attacking, not arbok..
  3. S

Malware Question

Yes, my AV is Avast! I just want to know if this Malware thing ( Avast ) will be permanent or just temporary due to what happened...
  4. S

reviving old topic

here it is ---> http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/i ... l#msg16982 GM, pls help me....
  5. S

Help - Dev, Gm, Adm And Others

Hi! I'm not a new member and I've played this game for almost 3 yrs. When PWO had a new DEV (if I'm not mistaken) by early this year and made the game ruined by changing password of the e-mails used in each accounts, I was one of those victims. Now, I can't access my old accounts because...