Search results

1. P

Can't donate to playerdex

Whenever I try to donate money (I've donated 3 times a week ago) it logs me into my paypal but then sends me to my summary instead of the review page for reviewing what I donated to them...this is really annoying because I have tried this 5 times now and it will say "loading your info" then...
  2. P

Cannot transfer bank to in game for money

I click on transfer like 100 times and it's not letting me transfer is there a minimum number I have to have before being able to transfer my bank money to in game? Also is there a way to sell tokens for poke dollars? Because I don't really know how the whole market works other than IVs and...
  3. P

Cant use transportation tickets

Im dong the lighthouse quest in Olivine city and I can't use the passes I was given to get the secret potion. I tried logging out and back in but still it wont let me use them.
  4. P

Can't progress in PWO

So I started playing last night and waited the 24 hours to rebattle some trainers but it wont let me. For the ones I lost to that is and it says I need 3 rep to battle them but I'm only at 1.8 rep and I've been them all except the 3 I lost to...so I have no idea how I can progress when I need...