Search results

1. G

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

wtf is tat u samer :O how hav u been noob (khug)
  2. G

This has been a wonderful time...

wats the sudden need to quit samer??..well m pretty sure u ll get bak to pwo soon though :P nywayz make sure to hang around in xat.. :))
  3. G

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest:Darcia Friendliest:Future_SIght Funniest:BlackSamerBlood Coolest: Darcia/UpsetsleepyBear/Dovee Best Debater:Future_Sight Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male:None :P Most Attractive Female:Bianca Chwaan Most...
  4. G

Account Bugged?!?

well game was workin fine for a while..then it started crashin when i opened friends list...but now its kickin me out too often..not able to hunt in halloween event..-_- there goes my ms..this is seriously irritating..!!!!! and m pretty sure pwo staff wudn even bother to giv bak the tokens spent...
  5. G

Game auto-out

well m stil having the same problem..posted in a different topic as well..my alt works fine..but my main acc gets kicked by server every 5 seconds after i login.. http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=28289
  6. G

Account Bugged?!?

hello, i tried logging into my account today...and server keeps kicking me out after abt 5 seconds..!! i tried several times and the same thing keeps happenin..ive tried various methods like switchin my net off n back on or restarting my pc..but it did not fix the issue..!! i did try logging in...
  7. G

time to say Goodbye

just so anyone doesn misintepret this post... bear left for a day and he came bak the next day (wary)..sounds like bear alright (hula)
  8. G

time to say Goodbye

ur definitely trolling bear (D) pwo without u will be boring :/ So no...DONT LEAVE (un)..!!
  9. G

Black screen; unable to load map

we appreciate your reply fonty..but we hav tried this..also.using a proxy server works.. apparently the map server is blocking india...sadly thats the truth..hope admins will take action asap regarding this..!!!
  10. G

Black screen; unable to load map

hey there...i was abt to make a post abt this issue..seems like me and my other indian frndz arent the only ones facing this problem..and fonty none of wat u said works..seems there is some issue wit cloudflare blockin access to certain places...hope bluerise or any DEV will look into this issue...
  11. G

Improving the battle system.

also id like to add one more thing..there is one move which is not working at the moment in pwo ..this move cud greatly influence battles is wat i feel..."substitute"..m pretty sure u know wat this move does..:)
  12. G

Improving the battle system.

well id like to see the following stuff introduced in battle system which would influence battling system a great deal and give more experience to players..!! 1. Healing moves working perfectly.. 2. Priority moves working perfectly..(like bullet punch goin first always irrespective of the...
  13. G

Upcoming server downtime - testing

thx for the update teck..:) guess the battlin system is changing again..!! btw id like to know if moves like rest/synthesis now works or still broken?.. also id like to know if priority moves are now fixed or still broken?..:)
  14. G

Starters as HR again

tat wud be very interesting indeed.. especially the idea of changing hr every month..!!!
  15. G

The Money

i second darcia and peace..something must be done soon..:/ this game is gettin filled with hackers and botters ..:/ those people are gettin the cash and pokes easily when honest players put in hrs ad days in getting the same..:/ its really unfair..hope gms/admins take note of this post soon and...
  16. G

Not a good bye.

will be lookin forward to ur return past..:)
  17. G

Suggestion For Guild Bank

epic idea indeed..hope it'll be implemented soon..:D
  18. G

Request to extend Festive Town.

same problem here ash..i got 100 guds..need two more essence and server down..:( atleast make d server come up atleast for most of the day on the last day of event..:( i'd say d best solution is appoint ppl who can restart server from different time zones..:P
  19. G

30 goods is still possible if u try ash..but i hope they turn the server on pretty soon..and i just hope atleast the last day of d event they keep the server on as much as possible..:)
  20. G

nevermind..i just hav 18 more guds to go..i just hope server comes up soon..:)