Search results

1. P

Back to take over

Pwo would not be same without you Mad. Glad you jumped on the bandwagon and posted something. I'm excited by all the oldies joining back up recently. It must be kismet. :)
  2. P

Checking in

Hi Red! I am not sure if you remember me but it is awesome to hear from you. So many old faces are appearing recently. :D
  3. P

Hello all

D: Oh wow, I had not expected to run into so many old friends. Its exciting! I am actually sure it would be super funny to see all those SS Mad :) I think I will forever be obsessed with Miltank hehe Hopefully I will see you all around in game. It would be great to catch up.
  4. P

Map Loading Issues. (black screen)

I just had this same issue with my account. I did as suggested, and uninstalled and deleted 'pokemon world online' from my programs system. I reinstalled the program shortly after (while crossing my fingers for good luck) and it all was good. :) yay~~ It is beneficial to follow advice lol :)
  5. P

Hello all

I am not sure where to start. Lol. :) My name is Perri, i used to be a player here about 3, maybe 4 years ago. It is truly amazing how fast time goes by. Life has been taking me on an amazing adventure. I am not so much the same crazy, sarcastic and angry person I used be, as many people may...