Search results

1. T

There is no writing ingame

Ok, thanks for the information
  2. T

There is no writing ingame

I Have a question, why the game need run as administrator???
  3. T

PVP battles are not good

battles right now are freezes..... not is good for all players.
  4. T

Quitting PWO for TROLL

bored........
  5. T

Petition: Higher level wild Pokemon (poll added)

I think the idea of HOFF is too successful, this will make the game more competitive and exciting call new players who like the duel.
  6. T

Been quite awhile!

Maybe... i lost in the first round!!! i dont remember who beat me xD... I find it amazing how old players are appearing
  7. T

Been quite awhile!

welcome SUHU!!!
  8. T

This is why Admins should be minimum involved in banning

A todo esto por qué banearon a Psychose? why psychose banned?
  9. T

CLOSED

Re: geoauth's Kickstarter lol this is the funniest thing I've read all this time ... and if I talk all this time is because I am a very very old player. to become as rich as the above takes time, wanting to create shortcuts will bring misfortune.
  10. T

Update on Client Permissions.

Really I understand, is that there is a way out of this, only a temporary arrangement while the final solution is given and both sides should do this. If you really will not be used but the former client, should not deceive us more and give a statement. The new customer is developing several...
  11. T

The days are passing, no news many are considering whether they should continue waiting. Could reach a partial agreement to put the game going and not lose more players.
  12. T

Finally just read all Really Im dont know if the problem is the power of STAFF to read PMs. I know is that the more time passes will miss the interest in the game. While solving its internal problems, DISABLE the PM command between players, between STAFF player and put the game on. Do not...
  13. T

2 shiny

u are a lucky man!
  14. T

Pokemon Updates

I think one of the attacks to be updated is Destiny Bond! now does not work