Search results

1. L

Client Update 1.96

As always - update ROCKS!!!! But agree with talha - smeargle is a useless poke and ONLY good for hunting, and i feel allowing it to learn and keep via PVP would be great, if thats something thats difficult due to restrictions or problems, allow it to learn any TM as a "backup" - i know that...
  2. L

NPC in trade for evo

What? did you even read the post - it just makes it easier to evo the pokes on blank trade? how does that take anything away from the MMO or Multiplayer aspect.....it doesnt, it just gets rid of the tedium of waiting for somone to "empty" trade with you? which is and always was a pointless thing...
  3. L

NPC in trade for evo

I think it would be a great idea, to add a NPC who will simply accept empty trade so peeps dont need to ask or wait (For what seems forever) to evo say kadabra etc. Add a NPC simply talk to him and instant accept on trade for evo.
  4. L

Tokens - Wont let me post in bug catcher

Hi - Yes I got it working by (oddly) PC reboot, he has responding and is sorting it - feel free to close thread thanks.
  5. L

Tokens - Wont let me post in bug catcher

Hi donated 15 Euro and no tokens, tried bug catcher but that also wouldnt allow me to make a post - id press "post" and it does nothing.