Search results

1. pikafan25

New Faces of PWO

2. pikafan25

I had this issue in the past, deleted all game files and removed from the computer and did a fresh install and it worked for me.
  3. pikafan25

Event Christmas Clash

congrats to all the winners, it was a close match! and thanks to all the staff for hosting such an awesome event :D I had a lot of fun :)
  4. pikafan25

If you were a staff member, how would you contribute?

Design: Art Design Map Design Design QA Implementation: Testing the Quest Fixing/Creating Sprites Fixing Map errors Community: Answering help posts on the forums Bug hunting/posting Organising bug/suggestions list as a side note i'm not interested in being staff...
  5. pikafan25

Give us your feedback! March 24 Spider Woods Event.

Firstly voucher, it was was refreshing being able to just pick it up and go straight to hunting, so I would prefer it stayed the same for future weekend events. The mini events were nice and i enjoyed them, it was a nice way to get a couple of extra prizes and i would like to see them again...
  6. pikafan25

[Weekend Event] Back to the Woods! CLOSED!

RE: [Weekend Event] Back to the Woods! OPEN NOW! Ty staff for a wonderful event, looking forward to the next one
  7. pikafan25

In China Game Plays You. Help?

I had this issue recently and I can give you the solution. If you go into your windows control panel language and region settings and set your keyboard language to english, and then set your computers region to english and then restart your computer and redownload the client it should work. It...
  8. pikafan25

closed.

thanks for the reply. :D