Search results

1. R

Is earthquake a physical attack in PWO?

Iv'e always wondered why they made a move called earthquake, when earthquakes are caused by the earth (we can't control it). But i suppose it is Pokémon, and anything can happen in the Pokémon World!
  2. R

Membership Help

Oh, Ok
  3. R

Membership Help

Oh, Ok, so is it my fault for doing / or should the database not even allow characters like / in the first place?
  4. R

Membership Help

Yes, Rydo/Ryan
  5. R

Membership Help

Ok, i was trying to buy my other account A membership with One of my other accounts which had tokens, and when i type the name it says "The username you entered contains invalid characters". The account im trying to send it to is Rydo/Ryan From account Rydo
  6. R

Incorrect Login or Password. Please Help!

try talking to a staff member on irc
  7. R

Incorrect Login or Password. Please Help!

If your username and password are saved on your client, try unticking the box, exiting the client then re-opening the client and try re-entering your username and password.
  8. R

About donations.

^ That should be the other way round
  9. R

About donations.

Also insulting the staff will end up in getting you banned, especially calling people names.
  10. R

About donations.

No need to swear, and stop posting about the same thing
  11. R

Tokens still missing after a week

You also do not need to pay to play the game, it is free to register.
  12. R

Ok for starts, you do know what a donation is right?, nobody is asking you to donate money so if you cant be patient like everybody else then dont donate?, this is one of these things that happens when you donate. You will get your tokens, but you need to understand their is alot of other people...
  13. R

420Goblin remember there are alot of other members with the same problem, so for now you will just have to be patient
  14. R

Membership

Hey SuHu :P, How are you?. and it says AzurePanda is online
  15. R

Membership

Can you ask Him/Her to go offline for a sec please?
  16. R

Membership

Ok.
  17. R

Membership

Sure, is that her IGN to?
  18. R

Membership

Well basically i am giving away a free membership, (since i can't use my tokens). First to post gets the membership i guess?.
  19. R

Pokemon

Ok im a nosey person so lets cut to the chase, what is your current pokemon team? I will be most interested if staff posted their current team *pfft* shane with S Arceus... So get posting guys il start off. 1.Metagross lvl 48 2.Altaria lvl 56 3.S Gyarados lvl 53 4.Vapareon lvl 6 5.S Golem lvl...
  20. R

Playerdex: Membership & Token Issues

Lulon he just told you to stop... you dont realise Bluerise has loads of other token problems so just wait for now.