Search results

1. pieguy13

Forum Ranks

I was just wondering what the forum ranks are and how many posts are needed to get them. I see that I'm a Jr. Trainer and was just wondering what the other ones were (besides staff ofc)
  2. pieguy13

Pieguy's Training Guide

Introduction: This guide goes through each route of importance in Pokemon World Online and tells you where to train, for how long, and which Pokemon are in each area. This is intended for people playing through that particular region. For example, people who started in Johto and have level 50...
  3. pieguy13

First Wild Cacnea

Oh yea baby! Lost it due to crash though.
  4. pieguy13

Pokemon Rarities

As told by Senor Dovekip today in Xat, the rarity of a pokemon is not determined by a percentage as we all have thought. Commons are not 1/1, Rares are not 1/10, etc. Instead, when spawns are created on the map, they are given a decimal for encounter rate that indicates the percentage encounter...
  5. pieguy13

Evolving Certain Pokemon

I know this is probably the least of the staff's worries right now but I just have a suggestion for evolving Tangela, Yanma, and Magneton. Instead of trying to code how they evolve, just set them at a certain level to evolve for now. For example, Yanma and Tangela learn Ancient Power at lvl 33...
  6. pieguy13

Pieguy's Training Guide

I would just like to start by saying thanks to the people that helped me with this guide. These include Leftyy, Massive, Dovee, and Puna. If I forgot your name here, please tell me and I will add you in. Introduction: This guide goes through each route of importance in Pokemon World...