Search results

1. leptoon

pwo-esp.co.cc?

When I visit some threads here on the PWO forum, my antivirus pops up and says it blocked an unsafe image from pwo-esp.co.cc. Is that your sister site or should we be worried?
  2. leptoon

Pokemon Arcade?

I just had an idea. An online pokemon arcade where you can play flash games to win prizes like shirts, plushies, figurines, movies and other pokemon related stuff. Maybe even pokemon and pokedollars in PWO. I guess the prizes could be universal based on highest overall score (like a weekly prize...
  3. leptoon

Your Favorite Pokemon Song?

What is your favorite song from PWO? Mine is the one from Lavender town. It's different.
  4. leptoon

Is There A Limit To The Number Of Pokemon You Can Have?

I caught three pokemon (one shiny) and they didn't show up in my PC. Just wondering if there is a limit to the number of pokes you can have or if this is a glitch? Thanks. EDIT: Just realized I posted this in the wrong section. lol
  5. leptoon

Too Much Negative Exp?

I'm a really old player and I just logged into my account for the first time in over a year. I noticed that all of my pokemon have an insane amount of negative exp, up to 1.5 million in some cases. Is this a glitch? Can this be fixed? It would take years (literately) to get that much exp. lol...