Search results

1. A

Dusk Town Graveyard Catacombs F2

reward is pumpkin mask
  2. A

I Can't Log In.

http://www.pokemon-world-online.net/serverwatch.php check that. it exists for a reason. use it
  3. A

Game: The Smell Of Fear Is In The Air.

the maze is ridiculous... in a good way
  4. A

You're Ultimate Realistic Pwo Pokemon Team .. And Why!

positive: porygon are awesome negative: your entire team is a single type and can be wiped out by a single fighting, rock, or steel poke. my team: charizard, dragonite, swampert, metagross, tyranitar, and electabuzz the strength in my team comes from their dual types. swampert is...
  5. A

Problem With Pwo Loging

exit out of the client by pressing the red "x". if you look close enough you should be able to see a window that says "are you sure you want to log out". drag the window to where you can see your options and click "yes". this should take you back to the login screen. And when the word loading is...
  6. A

Wrong Island

just register again the train quest isnt available until you have most of the gym badges from both regions
  7. A

PWO On Mac? Oh Yes...

You could put this in the user-submitted programs section of the forums. therefore it wont get lost with all the other forum topics in here.
  8. A

Fake Site?

ok thanks everybody
  9. A

Fake Site?

is pokemonworldonline.net a fake site. it has the same layout and everything as pokemon-world-online.net just no hyphens in the URL.
  10. A

How to Prevent and Report Hacking and Scamming

Also Windows 7 has a separate snipping tool to take screen shots.
  11. A

Dait, Signing Off.

God speed good sir.