Search results

1. D

Invalid username or password

Well, got this little problem. For some reason, after server crashes, i'm not able to log into the game or playerdex. everytime i tried, a messagebox shows up, tellin me, invalid username or password. Same thing on playerdex, without the messagebox of course. Tried 2 time to log in and got the...
  2. D

somethin strange is going on, with my 2 S Ekans.

Well i've catched 2 (S) Ekans in the past. and somethin is strange about em. Both have exactly 4 over max hp, in detail. i have a lvl 12 one which has 38/34 max HP and a lvl 13 one with 40/36 max hp. well, thats at least, what veekuns stat calculator tells me. so, is it a bug or am i just lucky?
  3. D

The Nachtaktiv Guild needs helps

Hey there, I am talking about a guild which was build some years ago. then, 1 year ago the most of us decided to quit pwo. Now we are back but we arent able to rebuild our Guild because of the Guild leader got Banned. So i want to ask, if someone could transfer the guildleadership to another...
  4. D

hey ho

hey ho, its Dag :D This is my second try on PWO. I hope without hackers, this time. I was already registered with my Account Dagegen89, but had to let it ban, because of i got hacked, like it was sightable one sentence before :P Well, long speach, no meaning. It's Dag, or Pat, whatever you...