Search results

1. H

Account Security Questions Reset

I've been told by BlueRise to post an Account Issue in Community Watch but it has been days without any reply from whoever is in charge. I'm making a comeback in the game but it seems like i'm thinking to just leave again because I can't do anything in Playerdex with me having this issue...
  2. H

Help!

Please help me retrieve my security questions. Kindly sent the information to my email. Just please.... :'(
  3. H

Is Retaliate working?

Hi, been reading Donar's change logs looking for something about Retaliate but i couldn't find any (or maybe i missed it)... so the question is, is it working like in handhelds? "Retaliate inflicts damage. Its base power doubles from 70 to 140 if a Pokémon from the user's party has fainted in...
  4. H

Acrobatics move

Is the move Acrobatics working like it doubles its power to 110 if the user isn't holding an item? Please let me know. Thanks!
  5. H

Game Freezes and Connection Lost ongoing issue

Hi, My game freezes at anytime while playing and then after freezing, it says Connection Lost. At first I thought it was my internet connection but when I checked, my internet is fine + most pinoy users online are connected to the same ISP like me. I have also checked if it my Firewall is...
  6. H

Security Question retrieval

Hello PWO team, I forgot to take note the answer to each of my security questions in playerdex. Is there a way to recover those information and be sent to my registered email? I kinda need these information because i'm planning to change my email account as well as my username. Thanks in advance!