Search results

1. Z

Move Tutors: Surf and Waterfall

That would be a great idea, i support it. :D And many water pokes would also benefit from it and it will make them more wanted and stronger GOO Water Pokemons!!!!!!!!!!!! O0
  2. Z

Olivine City Lighthouse Opens Today!

Update, event, new stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!! So happy Guys O0 O:-)(hatsoff :P ) to Staff members
  3. Z

ExtremeSpeed in Dragonite

Haha, ik its jus pure bias, but still jus want it on Drago :P
  4. Z

Tendou, i'm nt stressing that it should only be done by a move tutor, it can be anything. But the main thing is that Drago should be made to learn ES.
  5. Z

Well, Kai we did hav Outrage tutor only For arca before right ?
  6. Z

Haha, yeah ur right man, the releasing of the TM Ice Beam, Blizzard and the Outrage Tutor For Arcanine and the Outrage Tutor For the Pokes which can learn Outrage, Definitely reduced the Dominance :P and power of the Almighty Dragonite O0 And it is fair to Make Drago little more powerful nw :)
  7. Z

Evolution Improvement

Well, i didnt decide by my own that it was intentional, i Saw Some Staff member Say it was intentional in the Game
  8. Z

Flinching, Items and Abilities

true that, thats why i made a topic on broken moves earlier, if u follow my Battling Topic 1 u can find it there :)
  9. Z

Flinching, Items and Abilities

Hi every1 As we all know, battling is the main prior of PWO ( Atleast i feel so ) And The Battling system in PWO, is not so good. Why ? Becuz it lacks Many things Like the Flinching Of moves, the Different items a poke can hold and the different Abilities the Pokemons can have. Lets Start...
  10. Z

Pokemon Gyms

Re: Gym Hour is a problem !! Yup, True that
  11. Z

Evolution Improvement

It isnt a glitch, it was done wantedly Phoenix
  12. Z

Evolution Improvement

I strongly strongly strongly AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! oops sry lol Anyways i think many players get irritated by the Evolution Thing after every battle Esp me i rlly hate it. And its a pain for most ppl, esp Daycarers like me :P And i like the Rare Candy idea, or anything can be done similar to that.
  13. Z

New Battling Style

Ty, and i strongly agree with all ur points mentioned in that topic
  14. Z

New Battling Style

Wow, thats nice. Thn why is Swtichin in battles forbidden or sth ? And are the Broken moves getting fixed ?
  15. Z

New Battling Style

Well if ppl switch like some 5 times they're obviously gonna get killed as they'll be taking in damage every turn, and thats good to hear that moves are getting fixed, and weather can be added, its doesnt rlly matter if pwo is based on older games. And yes thats a good point, a timer can be set.
  16. Z

New Battling Style

Finally i made this topic !!! yay!!!!!! :D lol. Anyways, As we all know that PWO is filled mostly with ppl who want to compete, and the battling system in pwo is not quite good. Idk if some1 has mentioned this already bt whtever, First, Switching of pokes during the battles. Thats a common...
  17. Z

Game: Aerial Tramway System.

Finally, an easy ride to Blackthorn!!! :D Thx for the UPDATE guys.. :) Keep the Good Work up... Good Luck ^-^