Search results

1. F

Black screen.

If site is down, usually maps are down,though I don't know why it would persist.I would suggest relog(though you might have already done that.)
  2. F

Random level increase.

So I came back to play PWO,and I found that my fishing level had jumped from around 26 or 23 to 40. Also my tyspholsion jumped from lvl 63 to 83 and noctowl from 24 to 34. Now I don't see how this happened without someone hacking my account,but it is mysterious.Can someone help explain?
  3. F

Game - Spring Event (Secrets Unlocked)

I knew it was going to be a joke when the game went under maintenance.
  4. F

Forums: phpBB3, at your service!

I can't edit my posts that I made before the update :'(
  5. F

Few Pokemon Questions

Oh wait,and... Shiny pokemon are supposed to be uber in stats(some people had to teach me it,because I didn't realy get it when they said"Shiny is uber")
  6. F

Multiplayer lag problem

My friends told me it was my router,since this wasn't happening when I bought this.
  7. F

Help with Dragons Den quest (help beginner part)

I didn't mean he was a newbie,I thought someone was asking for help from him. Anyways,you should hang around  Violet Town/Cherrygrove city,there's bound to be someone of that kind there
  8. F

Multiplayer lag problem

Apparently,whenever I play PWO,the window goes"Not Responding"and comes back for 5min. intervals This happens with all of my multiplayer games like Roblox and Minecraft multiplayer servers,only that I got huge lag spikes in them(its improving,since previously,I got disconnected after 10min of...
  9. F

Some Jinji answers about new regions for coming into PWO

How bout for fourtree city,you have entrance to the tree part(Like Fourtree F1),hence,you can circumvent that obstacle.
  10. F

Help with Dragons Den quest (help beginner part)

For dragon den you need all the badges,so I'm not sure why he's requesting help...
  11. F

First Shiny You Caught Yourself?!

Mine was shiny horsea now Kingdra. I was hoping for a shiny dragon. This was on my membership,so it was a bit easy.
  12. F

PWO Meme Thread

Nothing... Just continue on... I found these on the internet(they are not mine,but they are funny) I created this one.
  13. F

Biggest pet peeves

1. Accidentally PMing someone. 2.Someone who's being inappropriate(I like to censor inappropriate things,thank you) 3.People who constantly spam Battle requests,even though I am too high/low of a level or I might have a disadvantage or I don't really want to.
  14. F

What do I do!?

Thanks I'm not quitting,since I now run an event and I am too happy with this (s)Kingdra Please lock this and remove ASAP
  15. F

Game: Improving Password Security

Jinji,you should also bann the passwords: passw0rd(it has a zero in it) passwOrd(capital o) ....or any other variation to password
  16. F

What do I do!?

I don't realy care about attention...
  17. F

What do I do!?

I was doing it because I couldn't decide on this and I was realy wondering whether I should quit or not. And since this might be useless,lock this.I'll decide on my own.
  18. F

What do I do!?

I see that small print there... Don't mess around,be serious!
  19. F

What do I do!?

So,since today,nor this week,has any good luck,I've been thinking,sould I quit? Do I see if my lucky tide comes in? Bothered by private stuff, Hydra-s_Minion
  20. F

Will SOPA Effect PWO?

Wasn't this introduced during Obama's term(Or I don't keep track of history well). It was actually introduced by a Congressman,not the president.