Search results

1. D

problems with a new account

i made a new account today i recived the key msg i enter the numbers and all fine mi account was created fine but i never put any password in any of the options didnt say password its mi first try so idk if i did something worng can someone help me?
  2. D

needing help here :)

hello, i want to start the dragons dens quest today i dont have idea like i can start can some one tell me what i need to do first i was searching in quest writing i didnt find nothing sorry if the tread its unnesesary but i dont know how i can stats :o ::)
  3. D

battles in groups/párthners can be possible?

hii all,i just want to know if its possible the battles in groups in a future? i think thats will be awesome and more funny if this can be possible, in games like pokemon esmerald or ruby/saphire we can did this battles with 2 pokes at same time or 2 people vs 2 people example: me and olman il...
  4. D

this its for?

can anyone help me? :-\ thats say the client when i tried to log on :o
  5. D

npcs with shinys pokemons :)

thats can be possible at less somes npcs with shinys pokemons gym leaders etc... the game could be more interesting with this idea i think... i want to know what the people think about this?
  6. D

an idea for comunity watch

i think comunity watch for reports players etc had a big problem........ because , why not only the staffs members can see the threads?... mi reason its example.. im a scamer i scam to one people and i see he report me or if im a spdhacker and i saw the thread what i can do?... i can say to...
  7. D

i have a question

one person donated me 60 tokens for a (S) tales 3 days ago he post the donation now i see he got banned idk when i still recived then right?
  8. D

brute forcing

hii im always sawing the bann apheals and comunity watch and its the 3rd time i see that i want to know what its brute forcing i see alot people got banned for that sorry for mi ignorance...
  9. D

slaking vs chari both max spd...

hey guys i have a question charizard vs  slaking bth max spd who atk first?? i battle with MRP he have a slaking max spd and always hes slak atk first mi chari its amx spd too  its luck or always slak atk first?
  10. D

problems installing the skin of arnie

hi any1 please tellme how intalling this skin pleasee!!  8) i try but not working