Search results

1. D

problems with a new account

done! just reset mi password and recived the email with the new pass, thanks bluerise
  2. D

problems with a new account

i made a new account today i recived the key msg i enter the numbers and all fine mi account was created fine but i never put any password in any of the options didnt say password its mi first try so idk if i did something worng can someone help me?
  3. D

just another PWO player..

No mientas kpyppo eres chino
  4. D

Tecknical updates

teck in the mart when you will buy pokeballs the guy give me potions i chosse pokeballs and i got potions i think you need to check that i will to make a video for you
  5. D

needing help here :)

ty king also for xsnow and upset they help me alot too:)
  6. D

Hi !

hello enio welcome to pokemon world online :) i hope you enjoy this game
  7. D

needing help here :)

hello, i want to start the dragons dens quest today i dont have idea like i can start can some one tell me what i need to do first i was searching in quest writing i didnt find nothing sorry if the tread its unnesesary but i dont know how i can stats :o ::)
  8. D

Your memorable screenshots?

wuts.. really bad luck xD i found a s machoke in MT silver like vR too xD
  9. D

[attachment=2442] Me jd bis hysteria and goku <3
  10. D

Most valuable pokemon currently in game is...

i agreed with HOF also for add that mew probably will be the only one legendary for a long time because i dont think the staff will give another legendary in other event
  11. D

LOL i found this npc
  12. D

A small question.

delibird learn thosse moves only with TMs you can see everymove for everypoke here http://veekun.com/dex/gadgets/compare_p ... n=DELIBIRD or bulbapedia
  13. D

oh god look at ironman D:
  14. D

Im old

LOL michael youre soo funny :3 haaha xD welcome back again again again :P i hope this time you dont do anything worng :P
  15. D

Moves for Feraligatr

(Y)
  16. D

Moves for Feraligatr

well i used hydeo pump ice fang crunch super power for me thosse are the best moves for fera
  17. D

Unfair prizes...

the point of serkan its hes seems all hes effort was for nothing, shiny magikarp its usseless for him at less if was a lvl 101 or lvl 100 s gyara he ca be happy because hes a battler not a collector
  18. D

i still used your skin :P best one the sprite for steelix work but not for a shiny one D: :) :P
  19. D

lol xD that was funny
  20. D

Deserving players elections

Olman - GE: Artist/Mapper - +1 naero - CG +1 ( idk if hes one the new cg)