Search results

1. B

Dumb Idea xD

Due to change of IVs in Pokémons shines and the current crisis in the trade, I thought in this possible solution. Then feel free to discuss the pros and cons of this system. POWER UP: It is a drug developed with the essence of powerful Pokémons. The use of this drug provides a drastic...
  2. B

Breeding system

I want to leave a suggestion that can be turned into a feature in a unknown future and it may improve the game in both sides of the coin. It turns 2 pokémons that are listed in a breeding chart into a level 5 one through breeding feature. Info. below: 01 - 1m as requirement to start the...
  3. B

Quest error Kate eevee

Today I was doing the quest where you have to find the brothers of girl (Kate), but after defeat Neil, received nothing, beyond him say nothing. Today after server down a colleague mine tried to do and got the item. But for those who already fought with the npc can not get the item, since can...
  4. B

Request for prevent scammer

Hello, With the recent case where they made a fake account of my friend, I would like to make one request. I created three accounts with names similar to my account, so to prevent someone try to cheat using my nickname. If possible I would like them to be banned. My account: vladslav Accounts...