Search results

1. B

Dumb Idea xD

50 commons = 50 random POWER UP STATS... Each POWER UP = 50k 10 IVs for HR = 10 (IV) * 4 (HR) * 100k ( Cost) = 4.000k Result: 4kk + 40 POWER UP of same STATS for up 10 point of IV of HR pokes.
  2. B

Dumb Idea xD

Due to change of IVs in Pokémons shines and the current crisis in the trade, I thought in this possible solution. Then feel free to discuss the pros and cons of this system. POWER UP: It is a drug developed with the essence of powerful Pokémons. The use of this drug provides a drastic...
  3. B

Post your Shiny Garden!

My poor collection 0 UC '-'
  4. B

Shiny IV change.

Future Shinies' values: Wild-caught Shiny 24-31. Token Store Shiny 15-31. Chart to re-write ivs from old shinies: 32 = 32, or 31 allowing choose nature. 31 stays 31. 30 = 26-31. 29 = 25-30. 28 = 24-29. Nature: +10 and -10 in their respective atrr. Even newly fresh caught and old pokemons will...
  5. B

Shiny IV change.

How about this one: 31 stays 31. 30 = 26-31. 29 = 25-30. 28 = 24-29.
  6. B

Shiny IV change.

If the ivs were supposed to own 22-31, by exemple. That means old-caught shinies will have their changes applied as well. Raffle ivs 28 to values between 22-31, keeping all the old ivs above 28.
  7. B

Shiny IV change.

I honestly believe that the best way to control the future economy would be with the breeding system as was suggested before. Topic about Breeding System. The main function for breeding would be the factor to recycle pokemons shinies with bad ivs, as well as enabling new attacks for certain...
  8. B

some what of a breeding idea

I alread posted something like that... http://forum.pokemon-world-online.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=23580
  9. B

Breeding system

The idea is to eliminate part of the pokemons and poke$ in excess of the trade and too add new attacks to some Pokemon through of breeding.
  10. B

Breeding system

I know that probably will not be implemented, it is just an idea too far '-'
  11. B

Breeding system

I believe that does not need of client update for this system, would suffice with a simple npc with 6 selection options (select pokes). Most part would be script. On item 11, it was a suggestion of a friend, but I'm just putting only to be analyzed.
  12. B

Breeding system

I want to leave a suggestion that can be turned into a feature in a unknown future and it may improve the game in both sides of the coin. It turns 2 pokémons that are listed in a breeding chart into a level 5 one through breeding feature. Info. below: 01 - 1m as requirement to start the...
  13. B

Stat Changing Moves

http://veekun.com/dex/moves/search?category=damage%2Blower&category=damage%2Braise&stat_change_attack=&stat_change_special_attack=&stat_change_speed=&stat_change_evasion=&stat_change_special_defense=&stat_change_hp=&stat_change_defense=&stat_change_accuracy=
  14. B

Trade evolutions

Sold a Scyther now and positioned the pokemons in the same manner as before. Again the bug occurred. Scyther was in the sixth slot. Graveler was in the first slot of storage. Difference that this time the screen not updated after trade, showing Scyther evolving.
  15. B

Trade evolutions

Day 22/02 at 19:10 GMT did trade with kaiser6tn to deliver the Salamence that I was selling. The Salamence was in the fifth slot. The Kingler was in the sixth slot. Had a Graveler in the first slot of my storage.
  16. B

Broken Moves

As it's not possible recreate the same "Stat Modifiers" with the current battle system, could make the following change. one stage = 20 points two stages = 40 points
  17. B

Quest error Kate eevee

yes, all time was open... after win I relog for check, but nothing.
  18. B

Quest error Kate eevee

try again, and nothing.... again Neil no give Kate Eevee.
  19. B

Quest error Kate eevee

Today I was doing the quest where you have to find the brothers of girl (Kate), but after defeat Neil, received nothing, beyond him say nothing. Today after server down a colleague mine tried to do and got the item. But for those who already fought with the npc can not get the item, since can...
  20. B

Request for prevent scammer

'-' OK then, just will not use them ...