Search results

1. PaawanTono

The 2015 PWO Awards (Results)

Re: The 2015 PWO Awards. Funniest: Jinga :P Most Memorable Moment of the year: Killing 3 Shiny Wild Pokes in 1 or 2 hours xD
  2. PaawanTono

EVs. not Eevees - v1.95.3

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 It's your PC that is causing this. Or maybe you are getting Lag like others.Not many suffering this Problem and even for me Pokedex take 3 sec to open when i click on it.
  3. PaawanTono

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Try to Delete previous one and then install. and As i found Mediafire Link seems to have corrupted file(for me atleast. Maybe not for others). So try downloading from other mirrors.
  4. PaawanTono

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 Client Is not properly Optimized i believe so blurry/pixeled icons and others.Sprites in Skin are Just good. and as for follow Pokes size go check Options in client
  5. PaawanTono

Re: Pokemon World Online 1.95 I just downloaded from Mediafire and when i tried to install it. Setup showing errors in missing music files
  6. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

(y) will say nothing since u explained everything :P
  7. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

Can u link those answers please ?
  8. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

1st of all the 2013 stats graph was just written and not a paper proof. 2ndly they have to show us the information about where our money goes bcoz it's the rule of the non-profit communities to share this with people as they are paying for it. 3rdly Nintendo/Game Freak won't say anything unless...
  9. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

Then Tell Xanatus that we players wants to know where exactly our money goes and Show us the Proof (d). And as you know about this generation, u just can't trust anyone on their words. Even a best Friend can lie to us so A proper proof is the only way to trust.
  10. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

It's just another excuse to hide stuffs. and Jinga I Bet new client won't be coming until my results are out xD . And to Mr. Fonty, This project is just fan made and as said in donation page"By donating to us, this allows the costs of our servers to be covered and allows the game to live on for...
  11. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

Agreed with KP (y) Just spend 1 or 2 months here and you will understand buddy. :)
  12. PaawanTono

Situation OUTBREAK

You might work as game master in a legal game. and People not got ban for abusing staff. or breaking the rules but they got ban from someone post a fake report. and some by mistake and staff not done anything. And some staff not even try to help(idc what he do with me but Bluerise never actually...
  13. PaawanTono

Expressing My True Feelings. =3

Lolz xD Stalking here :P
  14. PaawanTono

Bye Bye

Good bye teddy will miss you :'(
  15. PaawanTono

Happy Bday Pansy

Happy birthday Pansy <3 and other people . Birthday at last day of year must be amazing :D
  16. PaawanTono

Kanto Re-spawn Project Block Six.

I support you darky . They need to give Scyther back >.>
  17. PaawanTono

Bluerise and Xanatus

for this line i would like to say:- there are many people who claim they spent more than 3k!
  18. PaawanTono

bye bye PWO LOL

Posting this on request.
  19. PaawanTono

bye bye PWO LOL

Reign of Monsters will be future fcking PWO :P
  20. PaawanTono

bye bye PWO LOL