Search results

1. T

My laptop had a motherboard failure and I have ms...

Ok so my laptop just had a failure in the hardware and I'll need about 1-2 months to get a new one so the GMs be nice enough to stop the count of my ms? If not then can u just place my Pokemon that's being daycared by MrKerby or Kirby or however it's spelled and place it in my account while u...
  2. T

NPC daycare

ok so lately i started doing daycare and let me tell ya it's very hard to find someone that's very well known and could be trustable, however i have a suggestion, how about you guys make an npc daycare 1 in johto and 1 in kanto, also you could be a creative and make a little nice park with a...
  3. T

Memberships status during planned downtime?

Ok so i'm not familiar with how thinks work since PWO has been down for the whole day, will the membership get extended for the downtime (e.x. 3hrs downtime=extended by 3hrs) or what? i'm not requesting anything i know this downtime will fix major bugs but i just want know how thinks will work...
  4. T

cave teleporters?

what happened to the cave teleporters for money? for example i've only been through mt moon like twice and i have no idea how to pass it xD as a matter of fact these two were the first time i been there cuz i didn't have money and last week cuz they were removed, my question is why were they...
  5. T

PvP battling team

ok so i'm building a PvP team specifically to get 25 wins for Dragon Den quest, however its not an easy task because other players want to win just like i do, so for that i want to build the ultimate team here is the pokemon i have: lvl 99 lvl 99 lvl 99 lvl 62(working on it) lvl 82 lvl...
  6. T

DD quest: dratini skin

ok so i've been working on this part since the old quest was active (i'm very unlucky in this game) i also gave up on it after few days when the old quest was active, after the quest was changed i was so glad that i might finally find it but then again i spent hours upon hours and i couldn't...