Search results

1. Klay

Server Sevii Islands: Release

Ok, so Next event when? (✿◕‿◕✿)
  2. Klay

Server Sevii Islands: Release

While most people speaking out are praising the update and how Sevii has been released, it's important to note that it's not everyone's opinion I myself had some struggles with the Five Island parts: There is also the issue of Lorelei NPC dialogues: you can be at the last part of the snow...
  3. Klay

Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4

Yes Go in your PWO folder, Skins folder, and then in the folder of the skin you're using (Default if you're not using any) In this folder, you should find a Settings.ini file which should look like this: Under NPCAnimationSpeed, add this line: WindowLayout = Aero Save your file and make a...
  4. Klay

Client Say hello to 1.98.3.4

Hello 1.98.3.4 The CTRL+A feature doesn't seem to work (tried with both AZERTY and QWERTY keyboards, thanks DH) Also, issue for AZERTY keyboard users, A is for going left, so the proper key may be Q, but currently CTRL+Q (AZERTY) does a triangle symbol in chat Currently CTRL+A on AZERTY make...
  5. Klay

Sevii, Fairy, Hoenn

6. Klay

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

I don't see it as an issue imo. Also the whole console needs to be upside-down when it levels up (starting at lvl 30) for it to evolve, not just the controller. When Inkay gets released, we better have to install a gyroscope addon on our pc and flip our tower when Inkay levels up at lvl 30.
  7. Klay

Event [Swarm - March '24] Booster Pack Opening

this swarm is a karrablast
  8. Klay

February swarm

TRUBBISH HOLDS REFLECT TM LET'S GO "You're trash - Reflect" Light Screen TM on Glameow edit: got the datas, see you next year
  9. Klay

Where can I find Pokemon with Frisk ability

List of pokémon with Frisk You can change abilities on the Playerdex website (can be done only once per pokémon)
  10. Klay

Special accounts for speedrunning

Please, please, PLEASE add a choice when creating an alt that asks the user if they want to make a speedrun alt, with the followings features: - can be reset back to either region-choice or starter-choice, whichever is the easier to put in place (a command ingame would be nice, but a button to...
  11. Klay

Halloween swarm

See y'all for Christmas o/ To thanks staff for the Deino and Golurk datas, here's a GB Card-style of a Deino card
  12. Klay

desya's online server

13. Klay

desya's game

14. Klay

desya's game

15. Klay

Please Help recover my old account. I like to play the game again

Without access to your mail adress, you can't recover BlackFog account (for obvious safety reasons) Moreover, if BlackFog account was last active before 2014, there are some chances it has been deleted due to inactivity (accounts aren't deleted anymore since 2014-2015)
  16. Klay

desya's game

I wasn't that far with Focan Jiraka ಠ╭╮ಠ