Search results

1. T

Stucked

Hello first off all, After i entered pokecenter 17 i got stucked there and the map is not loadıng. My in game name is TheDude inhope u guys can help me about it.
  2. T

i cant login to the game since yesterday its just saying : authenticating but nothing else is happening. pls help me with this prolbem. ''tried to reinstall nothing changed.
  3. T

level back

hey just wanted to ask if its possible to lvl a back a pokemonfrom 99 to 98 ?
  4. T

leftover

hey, today few minutes ago i catched a snorlax but it does not have a leftover. how can i get that leftover it was on snowlax when i took it from pokecenter it was gone =( pls can you something about this problem i was haunting for days for it and now i dont have it =(
  5. T

User Already In System Error Information.

hey guys im trying to log in bu it says user already in the system. how can i fix it or who can fix it pls help me . i'm waiting since 20 min pls some one help me
  6. T

User Already In System Error Information.

login problem hello first of all, today before 10 min i started to play pwo then i had a crash and closed the game but at the moment i cant log in. İt says to me ''user already in system''. how can i fix this problem? may some one help me pls ?