Search results

1. B

It's been a long day, without you my friend~

Hey man...suc a coincidence i myself thought ..ehy dont i visit pwo forums today..and then i find u ...nice to be hearing from u
  2. B

I'M AFRAIDDD IVE GOT SOME BAAAD NEWWWSSSSSAAAH

:D...whats ur news then bivu ( its bivu right)?
  3. B

Thats true cake ..but thats not the topic...this is u supposing to welcome me..so wheres my warm welcome? (Kredface)
  4. B

Lel u still have ur sense of humor mate..glad ur hear Yea mate i dont die easily
  5. B

So...hello folks , this is #BND reporting live from northern egypt alexandria....im the source of bad news..the core ...stopped by after like 6 months of disappearance? Wanted to check if pwo is still in its grave or if it has risen up to the wide good old times where u open your computer...
  6. B

Happy Birthday

HBD casper... wish u all the best ..enjoy ur bd man :)
  7. B

Blue's Log Of Updates

i understand , tyt
  8. B

Goodbye my fellow friends

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( another staff leaves...
  9. B

Farewell PWO

Re: PWO Update: this has gone too far , whats going on here , ... i lost my motivation to play now.. i hope this gets solved out tomorrow. thanks shane for everything
  10. B

This is not a return.

Hello Bis , how u doing ..... wondered why did u disappear suddenly,come to our xat so we can chat :)
  11. B

Salamance And Dragon Dance

Uhh how about you take arnie's advice and put scaryface ? Lets see . Outrage and fly are moves inwhich sala has stab on... that good . Fly power is 80 while outrage i think is 100 . What do you think you should attack kanga . Snorlax . Arca with ? A move with power of 80 or 100? How about you...
  12. B

Break from PWO.

not only fadoka is the hard oen , i'mgood too (D), come back soon francy andvisit xat once in a while
  13. B

someone named cesarsbs and his attacks

andif u evr get a battle invitation from cesar, get a lapras or anything with ohko and dont bother urself ,kick his clefable's butt
  14. B

[ Help ] Gym and EXP

Having 160k/59k on ur poke is completely normal . Its called +ve exp. Its when u defeat a poke higher thn u in lvl and u take high amount of experience . You can go and kill wild pokemons and lvl up instantly until ur exp.bar is empty again...
  15. B

April Fools Event - Saṃsāra's Wheel of Life

Lol . Alright . U got me
  16. B

The game reset

erm ok , i'll put 1 or 2 of my thoughts in here : ok first economy : as we all know , economy is crashing down... well it has crashed already..... but i have to agre with darcia in a point , the large amount of updates staff has been doing was great but as he said , they dont thank the staff...
  17. B

a problem here

i'm not trying ot be smart or anything , i only do that for most of the pokemons because i dont have membership and i'm not that much active so i dont play daily and spend my time all at mt.silver to make pokes 99 , i only wait gyms to lvl it up , if i evolved it in early levels it will take me...
  18. B

LEVEL 99 WOBBUFFET

hmmm , maybe from ME ? :@ :@ :@ :@ , another thing blown away...and known to the world now ...
  19. B

a problem here

this is a disaster ,.... a crisis ... i'm boiling now :@