Search results

1. S

Lukin Forward to join a guild....!!!!

HI guys viper here....! i would like to be a part of a guild in pwo...! So LF a guild to recruit me as their member...! :) ;) Thanx
  2. S

Help scammed

Admins, i got scammed by gingergirlaqua. i was LF daycare and gingergirlaqua pmed that he was doin daycare. so i gave my vaporeon for daycare. and to day he was not online the whole day...and when he came online....i pmed him askin my vaporeon he closed pm... and wen i asked again he refuses...
  3. S

Userid incorrect

Admins pls help...Today i morning wen i tried to log in to game it said invalid username or password..! later i requested a password reset...!!and i entered the userid and new pass but still its sayin incorrect userid...pls help i am unable to reset pass :(
  4. S

Back after 1 month...! lets roll

Hi guyz...its me viper...! i was out of the game for a long 1 month cause i had lot of work in ma office...! now m back and it feels so god to be back...! c u guyz in game...! Gott catch em all! PoKeMoN!!!! ;)
  5. S

Pls help

My pwo just keeps restaring after logging in dnt knw why....! i treid reinstalling etc but....after i login after 5 mins it restarts...! :( :(
  6. S

Its time to say gud bye...! :(

Hi everyone...! its me blaze_viper...!am leaving PWO for the time being...! it was a great game....had a lot of fun...! lil fights with some of u....! had awesoem batles...!Forgive me if i have hurt u in any ways guyz...!Am so sad that i have to leave this awesome game...! But i have to...
  7. S

Black map only for Indian players

Hi me and my other Indian frnds have map prblem after the new client is updated...! we tried reinstalling......relogging.....runing as admin......tried downloading the client for 4 to 5times again but no use....! pls help gms...! or is this the end of PWO for us???
  8. S

:(

Admins/GMs pls help i cant play pwo....it says authenticating but not going further....! dnt knw why pls help
  9. S

Hi

Hey guyZ its me Viper.......Hope u guys knw me...! July 11th is my B'day and am throwing in a party for all u guys!GM's are invited too Date:11th july 2013 Place: Saffron city(Collectors house near pokecenttre upstairs) time:Indian time 9pm There will be a small tourney and prize will also be...