Search results

1. S

What is going on the attacks of pokemons?

starmie uses thunderbolt against ashs squirtle in one episode...its a gym battle i think in orange islands...!!!
  2. S

Non-Shiny Team Help

most of them have bad hp...hmmm....
  3. S

Lukin Forward to join a guild....!!!!

thnx for the suggestions...! ill thnk of it...! :)
  4. S

Lukin Forward to join a guild....!!!!

HI guys viper here....! i would like to be a part of a guild in pwo...! So LF a guild to recruit me as their member...! :) ;) Thanx
  5. S

Hey im new

hello zierre welcome...!!!! njoy the game!!! :)
  6. S

Help scammed

I gave u my vaporeon...u said u need 5 days..ok i agreed... Then the next day wen u came online...i pmed u to ask hw much level is my vaporeon now....and what did u do...u just closed the pm...!!! wch made me think that u r a scammer!! u closed pm 2-3times..!!! y should a fair player close...
  7. S

Victimised! :(

admins now she made a daycare topic...so that u guys will trust her...be careful!!!
  8. S

Victimised! :(

that was not a false reporting....! i asked my pok...u closed pm.....then again when i asked pok...u kept on saying...ill give tommorw...etc...etc.....!!!! dont try to fool !!!! i have the proofs and i i have posted the proofs....if u are returning the pok...You kept on closing pm....i reported...
  9. S

Help scammed

I did julio~!! :(
  10. S

Help scammed

she returned it....i had to pay double the amount to retreive the pok....it was a good vapoeon so i payed double the amount....she is a scammer blackmailed me :( pls look into it....!!!!
  11. S

Help scammed

Admins, i got scammed by gingergirlaqua. i was LF daycare and gingergirlaqua pmed that he was doin daycare. so i gave my vaporeon for daycare. and to day he was not online the whole day...and when he came online....i pmed him askin my vaporeon he closed pm... and wen i asked again he refuses...
  12. S

Petition for Truant on Slaking

Mega Slaking....lol
  13. S

Userid incorrect

Solved it...thnx :)
  14. S

Userid incorrect

Admins pls help...Today i morning wen i tried to log in to game it said invalid username or password..! later i requested a password reset...!!and i entered the userid and new pass but still its sayin incorrect userid...pls help i am unable to reset pass :(
  15. S

Update on Client Permissions.

without shaine PWO is dead meat....!
  16. S

Back after 1 month...! lets roll

Hi guyz...its me viper...! i was out of the game for a long 1 month cause i had lot of work in ma office...! now m back and it feels so god to be back...! c u guyz in game...! Gott catch em all! PoKeMoN!!!! ;)
  17. S

Held Items

i wld say leftovrs...!
  18. S

Update on Re-Spawn project.

Growlith.....vry hard to find.....i did /list and it said growlith is abailable n these maps....amd i kept on searching ol i encountrd was nidoran and drowzees ......took membership not even a single shiny its my 6 day of membership... :(
  19. S

Its time to say gud bye...! :(

HEy thx guyz.....! :D :) ;)
  20. S

Its time to say gud bye...! :(

Vipers back.....! time for some battles.....! :D