Search results

1. N

Confused about IV's

Current HP stat would be 26. The more you level up, more accurate IV will be. While doing /iv command it will give you an output for level 100 even if we don't have level 100 at the moment (99 is the max) Your bellsprout at level 8: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/6302/hbee.png Your...
  2. N

Master Balls or Ultra Balls.

It would be more reasonable to get Master Ball/s by doing certain quest. I really can't see the need for them yet plus they are meant to be unique. Who knows, maybe one day you will need one or two to catch something extraordinary. I like the idea for Ultra and Great Balls however.
  3. N

Poke/Moves Banned in battle

Metagross - Defeats Slaking Starmie - Usually defeats slaking if you land 2 Hydros Arcanine- Slaking wins? Steelix- Defeats Slaking and can boost on it. Kingdra- Defeats Slaking if spdef is low with hydro pumps Jolteon- Defeats Slaking if you land 2 Thunders Scizor- Defeats Slaking and will...
  4. N

Poke/Moves Banned in battle

You have a good point there. The way I see it, people aren't competitive enough to deal with Slaking or they don't have a good one. IMO Slaking is not even close of being OP anymore when you look at Snorlax and Gengar or any other cheap solution to grab among newbies. There is no official rule...
  5. N

Pokeballs

301-400 bracket here. Never had less then 600 Pokeballs in my bag.
  6. N

Blissey Broken

Keep in mind that the same thing is happening with Chansey.
  7. N

moon stone

-You can also get one in MT.Moon. More info here: http://iblamelee.co.uk/pwo/wiki/index.p ... tion_Items
  8. N

Celadon Gym

If the game crashed and your badge is gone, that means you lost in a rollback. You will be able to battle against Misty 24 hours from the moment you challenged her. And yes, the only way to claim that badge is to let her to cooldown in order to challenge her and eventually defeat her. Good luck.