Search results

1. T

All pokemons for all maps??

Hi, just played today and noticed i have seen some pokemons that cant be listed on any map (400+ generally), for this i want to suggest to add all pokemons avaliable to the entire world map, even without need of new areas, will be interested to caugh something like Honkcrown, Toxicroak and some...
  2. T

Is possible to allow users test their maps...

Im wondering, if possible, create an extension for map editor, or local servers that allow users test their own maps, what do you say???
  3. T

Bug with new moves: it does not remove old ones...

Hi, today mi hunter go leveled up to level 34 and tried to learn shadowball, and i decide to replace curse for it, but when i enter the battle again, the move is still curse and now i cannot learn shadowball, please help me!!!
  4. T

Is possible to add user made maps to the game???

I want to suggest, if possible, allow game to add user made maps, for including new trainers areas, and some other pokemon areas for farming and other things, will allow game to be more interesting, in my opinion, of course, i ask this to a developters, becuase if they know the game code, will...
  5. T

Can players contribute in some way with pwo???

Im posting this becuase i want to ask devs and gms, if there is a way, players can contribute with the game development, like adding our created maps for the game and such other things. Dont know the main reason but i think, if the game will allow players contributions will be more easy to...
  6. T

What application was used to made pwo??'

Hi , i want to know what application was made to create pwo and why you use the ocx files instead of libraries, becuase so much times regsvr32 ask me to register for those and i dont like it...
  7. T

Will be some places on Johto added or fixed..

I recently visited lake of rage and notice there are an unfinished area, and some npcs block the pass. Also there are other areas not added to the game in Johto, like gelid route, burned tower, battle tower and sinoh ruins. Can you confirm no more developtment to that areas?
  8. T

How to train a low level pokemon when all trainers are higlv

I need to know what to do to train a low level pokemon, when all trainers i face are 40 or up lvl.
  9. T

What can i do with the world editor?

I have seen, that you can download the world or map editor in PWO page, whats his functionality? Can i create maps for myself or for upload to the server?