Search results

1. S

Return pokes from Old account (ID)

K bye. And membership can't be transferred.
  2. S

You were IP banned on your ALT account, That's a global ban and any alts after caught will also share the same fate. As said before, post an appeal here: http://pokemon-world-online.net/forum/i ... ,87.0.html
  3. S

Sorry buddy, you broke the rules and just indirectly gave yourself up to a GM. Post a CW Ban appeal.
  4. S

ROOOOOOOOOOOOFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That sucks bro xD.
  5. S

Bye =3

Thanks, guys. That means alot. Best of luck in Pokemon World Online. No. Sorry. http://playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... UID=411518 That's my last pokemon.
  6. S

Bye =3

Hey, So I quit. Seems like a trend around here. Gave my collection to a great player and friend, too. I'll be back to chance a shiny Ralts one last time, every now and then for lulz. I love you all, even those who think I hate them. Best of luck with Pokemon World Online, guys! Bang on...
  7. S

final goodbye from lundy

The case I read and spoke with some certain individuals about have led me to believe the whole thing smells of BS. If a certain user, who will remain nameless, is allowed to membership scam on an alt account, using the same IP address and e-mail as his main account, and his main account walks...
  8. S

Found (S) growlite But server frozen

Sorry, the pokemon technically didn't exist even if you would've caught it and it had gotten rolled back so chances are, you won't be getting this (s) Growlithe, sorry. Keep searching man, you'll get another one. Why would you weaken a shiny...? Just chuck pokeballs until it stays in. It...
  9. S

Legendary Pokemon

I have battled players who have had Mew, Mewtwo(NPC), Latias, Darkrai(NPC) Groudon, Ho-oh, Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Zapdos, Arceus, Moltres and a couple others. But how I recieved the CAUGHT data for it and not just question marks across the board? I have no idea.
  10. S

Server start

This has been suggested multiple times, next time use the search bar. This game is in BETA, and in Debug mode. They need to manually restart it to identify the cause and resolution of the crash. Which means; too bad for you, keep waiting until a Developer can extract the logs and reboot the...
  11. S

Save the internet!

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gane-mccalla/obama-stops-controversial-sopa-internet-piracy-bill/ Obama took a crap on it today, now all thats left is PIPA.
  12. S

Want to expand your team?

I use Blaziken as a fire/fighting combo. Blaze Kick = Physical Fire move utilizing his great Physical Atk Slash = Incase the opponent is immune to fire/fighting, it can do some damage. Sky Uppercut = OHKOs Snorlax, Tyranitar, Steelix and many others. Severely damages Slaking. Flamethrower =...
  13. S

Operation: Pikachu

The best thing I can say, is keep trying. Chances are you'll eventually get it. http://Playerdex.pokemon-world-online.n ... 6&Rows=100 It is very real and special to me. EDIT: Also, I bite the big one with any kind of image editing/graphics. 1) Send me a battle Req ingame 2) Contrary to...
  14. S

Lv 21 Pikachu price enquiry

300k Max.
  15. S

Operation: Pikachu

Heh. Keep trying and you'll get your Pikachu >:]
  16. S

I am so sick of these constant crashes!

If it's unplayable, then leave. Noone's forcing you to stay.
  17. S

Legendary Pokemon

Where's your god now? Glitch master 5000.
  18. S

Cant login

Then it's not the correct password. Try resetting your password via playerdex.
  19. S

New server!?

I ran and installed it on a virtual machine. I have ran a HJT scan and decompiled the client. the verdict: It does not alter processes or execute an additional/possibly malicious process. It does not alter or affect the Hosts file. It does not add anything into the Windows/System32...