Search results

1. Punk!

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Members Smartest:Hmm..i dont think anyone is smarter than me ..So ill say my name!! Friendliest:Fadoka!!,Jinga!! Funniest:Again ill say my name!! Coolest: No Doubt Me!! (i m the best) Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year:Me..coz i comeback for sometime and than...
  2. Punk!

-Comeback-

Oh finally u r back. ;) ..welcome backk
  3. Punk!

Update on Client Permissions.

i wonder why shane did this right after the playerdex update!!...
  4. Punk!

Farewell Thugie

Thank u Thugie... O:-)
  5. Punk!

Dovee's Final Goodbye

U hav and always be the best...i Respect u alot..Wanna be Like u :p...I wish u good Luck..God Bless.. :-[
  6. Punk!

The game reset

I was never battler in game.Idedicated my time hunting,training and trading. Been doing that since beginning. I must admit that i noticed this long befor!!. its not about economy anymore or adaptation..its like everything becam in one color. new players are not sticking around for many reasons...
  7. Punk!

This has been a wonderful time...

Good luck and takecare samer...cya soon... ::)
  8. Punk!

Its time to say gud bye...! :(

Gl Bro..Hope to See u Back ;)
  9. Punk!

time to say Goodbye

No Comments... :( Best in the world!!!
  10. Punk!

good bye pwo !!! :(

everyone comes back...so i know that u will be back soon!!!! so Cya... :-\
  11. Punk!

A good bye !

Be back soon :'( ...
  12. Punk!

break for a while...

Gonna Miss u Superman!!!!!..hope u r back.....(i knw u will be back like the rock does)...so i m waiting for u..O0 Best in the world!!!! xD
  13. Punk!

Stepping down

Thank u Stank......Respect :'( ..
  14. Punk!

Kate's Eevee Bug..

i just wanted to report the bug of Kate Eevee.....Everytime i login ingame it gets increased by 2 or more...currently i got 83-84 Kate's Eevee..in my bagpack...So can any [GE] Or a [Adim]..look into it...Thankz inadvance.. O0
  15. Punk!

hello everyone

Welcome to Pwo... O0
  16. Punk!

Game: Christmas Event

just wondering if in future we can get Anicent tablet from token store or just this event....sorry i knw this is not the place to ask.. :-[
  17. Punk!

Game: Christmas Event

Thank u Staff...u guys r AweSome...Cant wait to get in......... :P
  18. Punk!

Yeah, I guess this is a Goodbye.

ill miss u Dark..........U WERE a good friend of mine.... :'( .... :'( .......Good luck in your life bro...Miss u ........Hope u to see u in future...(ingame)
  19. Punk!

what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good pokes?

Re: what to do in order to prevent the low prices of good po in my point of view ....i think Because the Mart been closed down...the prices r going down.....i hope when the new playerdex marts comes up the Prices MAY go Up...not sure ...its just my Point of view... :-\
  20. Punk!

Introducing Mt Silver.

Finally Phanpy is Rare...so i can catch a shiny one... ::)