Search results

1. A

Basic Playerdex suggestions.

1. Auction House If you are dealing with the auction it needs to allow you to enter any amount you want. Your bid can be canceled by a staff if the reasoning is legit such as bidding 50m instead of 5m (obvious reasons), no player should be able to cancel the auction on their own. Staff should...
  2. A

Situation OUTBREAK

Well, as most of you are already aware, there is just too much of hate and bad tension going on in the community. Recently we witnessed to a new forum creating. Instead of giving proper reasoning and explanation why that post would be "bad" all we saw is total aggression and blood lust. Pretty...
  3. A

Hello PWO

Hello PWO, my name is Amelia and I am 23, currently working for Blizzard Entertainment as a Game Master where I am handling issue of players. I am also part of the wiki maintenance team for the same company. Currently on the vacation for some time where I use my overtime as free days. I am...
  4. A

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

Hello people! Would you like to have Shiny IVs from 28 to 32 like before? I would personally love to see that happening cause of the insane gap between players, new and old players! Fact is, most of older players had perfect "Shiny" ground to begin from! There is another alternative! To reset...