Search results

1. A

What Would You Like To Suggest To Improve The Wiki?

Hi! It would be handy if PWO - wiki is accessible from the client while you play the game. As for the wiki errors, I believe that there are several errors for pokemons locations. Some pokemons were taken away or moved recently. Noticed that wiki does not have those.
  2. A

SHINY IVs RESET [PLEASE VOTE]

Poll ended yesterday. I was busy with lately so could not come sooner. I would appreciate if newer players can give their feedback too. Thanks!
  3. A

Stuck at Jasmine - Shows i got all badges.

Hey Simon. Can you check if you have enough of REP to challenge Jasmine? If you have more badges this wouldn't matter a lot but still give it a try. You need 33 REP to challenge her.
  4. A

Still voting.
  5. A

Basic Playerdex suggestions.

To be fair I haven't posted anything there due to several following reasons: Not many people are looking at playerdex and forums are more user friendly. Several tabs opened in the browser for a pokemon game is too much IMO. It's easier to spark interesting discussion on the forums given the...
  6. A

Staff members in the forums.

Thanks Merse. That explains a lot.
  7. A

Basic Playerdex suggestions.

1. Auction House If you are dealing with the auction it needs to allow you to enter any amount you want. Your bid can be canceled by a staff if the reasoning is legit such as bidding 50m instead of 5m (obvious reasons), no player should be able to cancel the auction on their own. Staff should...
  8. A

The game reset

Like he already said, a game reset would be indeed nice to happen at same time with natures update. Won't be much of a point if wipe happens before those. Wipe now just to wipe again after few months. But yeah, this would be one universal solution for most of the issues. Not easy decision to...
  9. A

It's to see what people think about this matter. No one is forcing anyone to do changes. I also like how more people voted for 1 to 31 than 20 to 31. This is awesome for a beginning.
  10. A

Wow, what a mess! Why would someone share the code to anyone? Server code is serious issue. It's the very reason why PWO can run. No offense to anyone but I am quiet disappointed how this all happened especially with the server code. God...What a mess...
  11. A

Situation OUTBREAK

Well, I've said around as an example knowing the average costs for normal server with DDoS protection. It would not be logical if PWO is paying more than 600 USD for server costs. And I was going based on what was provided in the link for PWO stats for 2013, I never got those numbers from my...
  12. A

I will suggest several things of me for this matter. Not much I could notice for staff - player interaction but in my opinion it's going very weird way. Every rank that will affect players interest should be anonymous. You simply can't mix the work, interest and the friends. Even if you are not...
  13. A

Situation OUTBREAK

I believe that staff members of PWO knows much as you know or maybe just a little more if paypal owner of PWO hinted something to them. However, chances are that someone from staff might have the donation and purchase logs directed to said paypal account, given the automated way of gaining...
  14. A

Situation OUTBREAK

15. A

Situation OUTBREAK

A message has been marked as sent. You will see in several minutes if my assumptions are valid or not. I will put my hand in fire if I am not right. :)
  16. A

Guys, everyone is welcome to post their opinion. Posts does not matter, what are you talking about? I've already said that both staff and players are able to determinate if the feedback is constructive, troll or whatever else. Please discuss. :D
  17. A

Situation OUTBREAK

They are not failed assumptions. I can ask nicely a moderator to look through your account more closely and to confirm if what I am saying actually is the truth. I do believe in my experience and in the way how I deduce things. They do not need to tell your original account name.
  18. A

Situation OUTBREAK

You think what you want to think. I am in no way connected with PWO staff. Why would someone need to be connected with staff members if they posted something in their "favor". I clearly see the game here today, someone had to work on it to be here where it is now, don't you agree? I honestly...
  19. A

Situation OUTBREAK

CynicalMind, no reason to bash at anyone. I used to play PWO during 2009 and stopped playing during the time when Nintendo sent a legal letter to PWO. My name was pretty much the same and account was deleted due to being inactive for years. My ingame experience is very poor I do admit that. Not...
  20. A

Situation OUTBREAK

Thank you very much for staying calm! Now we can go back on the point! Please people, let's discus. :)