Search results

1. D

error with client

Hello, I downloaded the new client but it does not seam to work on my new computer. It installs correctly however when I run it nothing comes up, I have my processes and that starts but the application does not start for me. Any suggestions?
  2. D

Stuck Character

Ok so I have tried everything to fix this problem. my game will not load the starting map. This is only this account. My alt accounts run fine. However when I log in I get stuck with the loading map X up on the screen. the memory usage on task manager is frozen at 140k so I shut down the...
  3. D

New Player Friendly Tournament

Hello guys, I know this is in the wrong section but I just wanted to let anyone know that I am running a tournament designed for newer players The max level is 25 and the grand prize is over 200M. There are also 32 consolation prizes of 100k. go to its forum post to sign up...
  4. D

Tournament for new players

Hello guys, I know this is in the wrong section but I just wanted to let anyone know that I am running a tournament designed for newer players The max level is 25 and the grand prize is over 200M. There are also 32 consolation prizes of 100k. go to its forum post to sign up...