Search results

1. G

The 2014 PWO Awards - Results

Re: The 2014 PWO Awards Members Smartest: Friendliest: Zebra Funniest: chappy Coolest: Best Debater: Comeback Player of the Year(Old player who came back this year and did well): Most Attractive Male: Most Attractive Female: Rbecca Most Talkative: Ashmaynoais Most Trustworthy: Julia ...
  2. G

Is your character stuck?

im stuck into the pokecenter of olivine city... black map and cant move around! :D
  3. G

The 2013 PWO awards

Members Smartest: CheckeredZebra Best Debater:CheckeredZebra Most Attractive Female: rbecca Staff Best Admin: bluerise Best GM: chocobo Best GE: lumiance Best CG: fonty Best IRC Staff: Most Professional Staff: bluerise Most Friendly Staff: bluerise Most Dedicated Staff: bluerise Most Honorable...
  4. G

Your memorable screenshots?

my third s rare after s delbird and s teddy XD
  5. G

Dratini skin rate

Sorry for posting double.. i want to ask someone to close this one:) Tnks:)
  6. G

Dratini skin rate

WE DID IT!!! im so happy.. tnks guys... all of you.. pro or contra ... you are all the best:) TNKS to ADM TECK and CG FONTY!!! for taking us in consideration...
  7. G

Dratini skin rate

desya, no one said something about shiny dragonite... we just say that is hard to get an item and we want a change.. that dosent mean we just want "to play a week and catch shiny dragonite..." . this poll is about an item who is anormaly hard to find.. so tnks abut your coment but dont judge...
  8. G

Dratini skin rate

wow... this topic is so popular... back on the subject.. i made this because while i was fishing for dratini skin i heart a lot of complainings.. the people give up to this or to the game itself.. isn't bad that the rate increse a little... i wont say to be found imediatly but to have not to...
  9. G

Dratini skin rate

i know.. but they will be sorry if dont vote now...
  10. G

Dratini skin rate

I made this pool because i got to wait to much for geting the dratini skin. I hope this will not ofence anyone! Thank you! And please vote carefuly:) I hope that the staff will get his in consideration! Thank you!