Search results

1. S

Breeding system

I don't get why people refuse to read the original post lol. You won't get to keep the two S Arcanine's you used to breed.
  2. S

Rare candys

This. I personally wouldn't ever use it from lvl 5-99. I find that to be a huge waste of money. I would however use it for the last few levels of my pokes, which in my opinion, is just tediously boring. This doesn't make sense at all. You're assuming people wouldn't buy a s eggs at lvl 1/5...
  3. S

What do players prefer?

Re: What do players perfer? I also think it would better for lengthy down times. But, I would also suggest to do it in a time where people aren't on as much, so to make it limited to the number of players it affects. Of course, that may not work with your schedule so in the end, it's what works...
  4. S

Stat Changing Moves

As great as this update is, I also don't think it should be implemented into the game just yet, with the current battle system being the way it is. This basically made people who had op pokes more op, and the ones who didn't are gonna be stuck with losing battles until they also get new pokes to...
  5. S

Account reset?

Mainly because other games don't stay in beta for this long?
  6. S

5 Reasons why changing moves shouldn't cost money

To add on to the post above, as much as everyone loved the update for the Sp.Att moves, it was a pain to have to pay so much to make my pokes relearn just one or two moves that were affected. So I would say until the broken moves were fixed, and the bug that makes a poke learn the wrong move is...
  7. S

About selling tokens

Although I get most of what you're saying, you also have to keep in mind of the people who can't afford to donate or people who can't donate through paypal(especially these people). If they work hard in-game, and get enough pokemoney to buy themselves tokens, which in turn they can buy...
  8. S

Important Stats for Each Pokemon Battlers

Hey there, everyone! I was hoping you'd all like to help me, and hopefully all the newbies that want to get into battling (or even selling), realize the important stats that are needed for each Pokemon to make them great battlers. Of course, the higher each stat is, the better, but not everyone...
  9. S

Mt. Silver Quest

To also add on to the post above, Tecknician has mentioned that the quest was supposed to finish regardless of winning or losing against Moltres, but there's a problem with the coding or something like that. He said he was going to look into it though. Until then, you won't be able to finish the...
  10. S

Game: Security

So just out of curiousity/amusement, how many people have already been banned with this new update? D:
  11. S

Viable Pokemon Battlers

Hello all! So with this new update, I was just curious on which Pokemon can now be considered useful in battle, since I seem to be reading in the in-game chat on how so many can be used now. Hopefully this topic can be useful for others besides myself. Thanks!
  12. S

Token store shiny Pokémon

What I don't understand is, how on earth did you not expect us to make an assumption that makes so much sense to us. When you're making us pay 2 more dollars for that shiny chance, we expect it to have shiny stats. I mean, why would anyone in their right mind pay 2 dollars more for a, excuse my...
  13. S

Help fullscreen

Before logging in, there's a "Window Mode" right above your Login button, just untick that box next to "Window Mode" it and it should work.
  14. S

Questions & Answers Feb 2013

Ehh, I thought most answers were serious enough to be considered actual answers. And I personally liked some of the humorous responses from the staff. All in all, it was informative enough for me. So thanks for the answers!