Search results

1. T

Stop. Just STOP IT.

I know exactly what you mean. Just seems to be very common occurrence on games with a userbase consisting of mostly male players. I had to resort to changing my character to male on another popular mmo. Astounding how much more respect you get. :D I hope things get better for you.
  2. T

Some of these Reports

There's report happies/mini mods in every game I've played unfortunately.. and then theres the ones with a personal problem with someone and run to the staff to report for no real reason. Petty time wasters. I've even played a game with a strict rule "False reporters will be banned" but people...
  3. T

Player Complaint/Demands

Don't mind it thugie. People here will complain no matter WHAT you do. xD Well, unless they're getting free stuff. It's a fact that the people happy with something are the most quiet and the ones unhappy are the ones much more likely to vent. Which is a shame. But there will be a lot more...
  4. T

Playerdex: Donations

This is brilliant news. Very happy to see they are automated once again.
  5. T

Anti-ShinyKill helper

What a great idea. Hunting does make you fall asleep and easy to make mistakes. xD If this is safe and legal I'll use it myself.
  6. T

DD quest glitched

I had this same problem but managed to find a workaround since thankfully the newbie that helped me was persistant: In my case the first of the newbies I'd asked to do the quest for me had selected the wrong test to do(as far as I know despite what part of the quest you're on the newbie can do...
  7. T

Random

Same thing happened to a friend of mine when she tried to evolve her Kadabra and I thought she was kidding. xD Just says the poke evolving is something different.
  8. T

Playing Like Staff

Glad I'm not the only one that has been thinking this lol been looking at these so called speed hacking videos being put up on a daily basis like "wut... *strains eyes trying to see* wheres the speed hacking?" Mega it's really great you're trying to help but.. you're being a little too report-happy
  9. T

Server: Changes

Woah nice. Performance has already improved insanely over past few weeks. Server hardly ever crashes anymore and never any black maps. The lag + capacity are the only problem now and with that fixed somewhat it'll be a smooth playing experience for everyone. :D Great work staff! Don't mind the...
  10. T

Scammers or strategists?

I've had this happen a few times with a number of people claiming they have obsurd OBs on their Pokes yet don't accept them. Every one(that I can remember) have now been banned for scamming/cheating in another way. Couldn't help themselves in the end. Unfortunately most if not all online games...
  11. T

Eternal black screen

Try reinstalling the client. That worked for me when I was stuck in black screen for days when no one else was. Edit - NVM just read that you already tried.
  12. T

New light for PWO !

Welcome Thugie and congrats :D I hope you enjoy it.
  13. T

Game: AGH! Not another stantler!

Loving the event and quest rewards. It was a great surprise! Thanks once again staff.
  14. T

Unusual black screens.

That worked! :o thanks rise. Wonder what happened ><
  15. T

Unusual black screens.

Since yesterday I've been getting black screen but it's not like normal "map server having problems/down" blackscreens. Whenever I try reload the map it does it instantly straight into another black screen instead of taking a few seconds. Also everyone elses maps are loading perfectly fine at...
  16. T

OutRage

I agree. It has no drawback and is 100% accuracy so should be brought down to the same as power as Dragon Claw(80).
  17. T

Opinoins on Token store pokemon ??

Lapras, Hitonlee, Dratini, Snorlax, Jolteon and Skarmory can already be found in game but they are "Horribly Rare" and can take a long time to find. Out of that list I'd say Dratini is the best overall at battle though. If you want a very powerful poke who is not in the list/oldschool I'd...
  18. T

KeebaCorp Secure Trading and Transportation.

It's really nice seeing the mechanics jinji talked about being put in place to keep our accounts safer so fast, great work. I'd really like to see the mart be put there too. Scams can be done over the mart too plus the it would benefit a lot from the new password system since if an account is...
  19. T

Your favourite Pokémon of each type!

With some I prefer them in shiny form. :D Hopefully will own all these in PWO one day.
  20. T

PWO Economy: Prices in our Market

Woah big grats to Seth. I must ask where he is catching these. xD Apologies if I came across the wrong way btw. I love your guide and it's personally helped me a lot already.